*This is a remote position*
Cerebral is a one-stop shop for high-quality mental health care.
Since launching in January 2020, we have gone from 5 people in an off brand WeWork to over 2,000 team members across the United States working hand in hand to transform access to high-quality mental health care at scale. Our team will not stop building, growing, and iterating until everyone, everywhere can access high-quality mental health care without the high cost, wait times, and stigma.
We recently became the fastest mental health company ever to unicorn status, having raised over $162 million and achieved a valuation above $1.2 billion raised. Cerebral’s investors include Silver Lake, Access Industries, Bill Ackman, Chris Burch, WestCap, and Oak HC/FT.
It is just the beginning for Cerebral, and we need your help as we transform access to high-quality mental health care in the United States and beyond.
How you will contribute:
- Build and release reliable, stable products across several platforms and initiatives
- Engage cross-functionally with several departments to determine the success criteria and meet it
- Document and develop processes to support systems across the organization
- Demonstrate a mix of intelligence, integrity, domain knowledge, verbal agility, and diplomacy which allows you to rapidly earn the trust of engineers and product management leaders
- Own the delivery of OKRs, work with the product team to define KPIs and meet SLAs
Our tech stack:
- Language: Ruby, Reactjs, React Native, Python, Typescript, HTML, CSS
- Systems: AWS, Postgres, CircleCI
Skills you’ll bring:
- Experience as a site reliability engineer with a progressive career, possibly as a software engineer previously, for a dynamic organization growing more than 50% year over year
- Adept at implementing monitoring, alerting, and support process and systems required for rigorous SLA standards established by business and strategic partners
- Develop and deliver tools necessary for tiered support teams to be effective at frontline support
- Guide and coach support staff with improving standard operating procedures and runbooks
- Previous on-call experience meeting 90% of resolution time SLAs and few incident reassignments
- Experience with healthcare systems containing PHI data
- An understanding and drive to implement incident management processes such as retrospectives.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities, interpersonal communication skills, and ability to collaborate with product owners and development teams
- Ability to clearly communicate with other engineers and produce clean documentation around infrastructure.
- Quickly make low-level decisions while being patient and methodical with high-level ones.
- Command a room amongst the smartest and diverse set of individuals
- Curious, love to learn and to dig into new technologies, and can pick them up quickly
- Demonstrate strong technical architecture and platform engineering skills along with the ability to switch between technology paradigms.
- Adept at prioritizing value and shipping complex products requiring coordination across multiple teams
- Love working with some of the best world-class engineers, product managers, and architects.
- Strive to excel, innovate and take pride in your work
- Work well with other leaders
- Top quality healthcare, dental, and vision plans
- Remote friendly (only remote!)
- Monthly happy hours
- Unlimited PTO policy
Must be located in the United States or Canada.