*This is a remote position*
Cerebral is a one-stop shop for high-quality mental health care.
Since launching in January 2020, we have gone from 5 people in an off brand WeWork to over 2,000 team members across the United States working hand in hand to transform access to high-quality mental health care at scale. Our team will not stop building, growing, and iterating until everyone, everywhere can access high-quality mental health care without the high cost, wait times, and stigma.
We recently became the fastest mental health company ever to unicorn status, having raised over $162 million and achieved a valuation above $1.2 billion raised. Cerebral’s investors include Silver Lake, Access Industries, Bill Ackman, Chris Burch, WestCap, and Oak HC/FT.
It is just the beginning for Cerebral, and we need your help as we transform access to high-quality mental health care in the United States and beyond.
How you will contribute:
- Partner with DevOps and Engineering to ensure Cerebral end to end technology footprint is secure
- Hands-on implementation of security controls including preventative threat detection and security awareness
- Design, implement and evolve enterprise security architecture in AWS
- Develop proactive security monitoring and alerting capabilities
- Build security automation into infrastructure deployment and CI/CD pipelines
- Perform manual and automated compliance, vulnerability, and penetration testing
- Demonstrate and promote security best practices
- Constantly improve policies and procedures such as incident management while gaining buy-in across the department and organization
- Design high-quality technical security architecture diagrams
Our tech stack:
- Language: Ruby, Reactjs, React Native, and will add one more backend language, HTML, CSS
- Systems: AWS, Postgres, CircleCI
Skills you’ll bring:
- Broad experience with security architecture and engineering
- Firm understanding of designing and implementing end-to-end security control ecosystems and architectures in AWS
- Experience with deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management
- Strong understanding of software defined perimeter and micro segmentation capabilities/limitations
- Strong ability to threat model enterprise and product-level technology architectures
- Experience integrating security into development pipeline processes
- Familiarity with security and compliance frameworks such as HIPAA, HITRUST, SOC2, ISO 27001/27013, NIST 800-53
- You’re curious, love to learn and to dig into new technologies, and can pick them up quickly
- You demonstrate strong technical architecture and platform engineering skills along with the ability to switch between technology paradigms
- You’re a go-getter and seek ownership of projects with the demonstrated ability to deliver results
- You love working with some of the best world-class engineers, product managers, and architects
- You strive to excel, innovate and take pride in your work
- Top-quality healthcare, dental, and vision plans
- Remote friendly (only remote!)
- Monthly happy hours
- Unlimited PTO policy
Must be located in the United States or Canada.