*This is a remote position*
Today, 1 in 3 Americans say they suffer from mental health problems like anxiety, depression, or insomnia. Despite this mental health epidemic, seeing a psychiatrist can take up to 3 months and cost as much as $500.
Shocked? Us too. That's why we started Cerebral, a telemedicine-first mental health startup. We are breaking down the barriers to access to mental healthcare so that anybody can get the care and meds they need. We launched publicly in January 2020 and are growing at over 30% month-over-month. We need your help to keep growing at a dizzying pace!
Cerebral is seeking a Sales Development Representative to prospect and identify key decision-makers at target companies and establish successful, long lasting relationships from the ground up. As one of our earliest members of the sales development team, the Sales Development Representative will have the opportunity to shape our B2B go-to-market strategy at Cerebral. They will be responsible for generating opportunities over email and the phone for Cerebral’s sales teams.
This individual should be a self-starter, eager to move forward within the Cerebral organization and will be directly responsible for bringing in new sales business leads. As the front lines to the sales process, the Sales Development Representative is a key driver of growth for the company.
How you will contribute:
- The sales development representative will be an individual with a demonstrated track record of success driving and generating meetings with key individuals from small, mid-sized and large companies.
- They will have responsibility for driving B2B sales by prospecting and responding to leads to generate meetings within selected markets.
- This individual will be someone who has consistently overachieved in high-growth environments and has actively contributed to building high-performance organizations. As a key member of the sales development team, this individual will play a significant role in achieving Cerebral’s growth and financial objectives.
- Generate new business opportunities by finding and qualifying leads through cold phone calls, email, re-engaging existing contacts, research, and inbound leads from the website
- Work closely with Sales Directors to create meetings and accelerate deals. You will also be responsible in actively negotiating and closing small, medium deals
- Partner with team lead to analyze the performance of campaigns and activity to optimize outreach efforts
- Become a Cerebral expert and be able to articulate our value proposition to anyone who asks (or who doesn’t ask)
- Act as the subject matter expert on Cerebral's product offerings/solution development skills
- Manage and track your pipeline using our best in class CRM tools
- Grow Cerebral's business through hard work and passion
Skills you’ll bring:
- 2-4 years of experience in a sales or sales development role
- Skilled at breaking into new accounts ranging in size from 150 to 5,000+ employees
- Track record of generating above average B2B revenue to scale through prospecting and lead response
- Experience in a consultative selling environment
- Making sense of complex, high-quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to solve problems
- Experience utilizing the phone, email, and multiple platforms including CRM (Salesforce.com preferred), LinkedIn, etc.
- Is effective in a variety of communication settings: one-on-one, small and large groups, or among diverse styles and position levels
- Highly-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Passion to learn and grow in a startup environment
- Attentively listens to others. Adjusts to fit the audience and the message
- A high impact, persuasive personal style with the ability to influence the thinking and decisions of target audiences
- Successful completion of coursework in sales techniques, marketing, and communication is preferred
- Experience working with key stakeholders in healthcare: brokers, benefits admin. platforms, exchanges, etc.
- Top-quality healthcare, dental, and vision plans
- Remote friendly (only remote!)
- Monthly happy hours
- Unlimited PTO policy