Today, 1 in 3 Americans say they suffer from mental health problems like anxiety, depression, or insomnia. Despite this mental health epidemic, seeing a psychiatrist can take up to 3 months and cost as much as $500.
Shocked? Us too. That's why we started Cerebral, a telemedicine-first mental health startup. We are breaking down the barriers to access mental healthcare so that anybody can get the care and meds they need immediately and for just $99/month. We launched publicly in January 2020 and are growing at over 40% month-over-month. We need your help to continue serving our communities.
Cerebral’s Director of HQ Recruiting works with existing leadership to develop, facilitate and implement all phases of the recruitment process. This self-starter positively influences and drives change, deals with ambiguity and demonstrates results for the business. They assist in managing the organization’s resources by proficiently aligning HQ / corporate recruiting resources with present and future hiring needs. This role will also teach, mentor staff, and effectively embody and express Cerebral’s values and mission. They directly lead a team of Recruiters, Sourcers, and Coordinators.
- Develop and execute the HQ / corporate recruiting strategy. In partnership with the Recruiting Team and executive leadership you will develop, implement, and evolve the talent strategy ensuring alignment with Cerebral’s growth plans. Using diverse tactics, resources and tools to identify, source, and maintain a talent pool of high-quality HQ candidates.
- Candidate and community outreach. Main point of contact within the health tech community fostering relationships that make Cerebral a primary consideration for talent, creating the experience and introduction to Cerebral. Building strategic relationships and partnerships that will enable Cerebral’s continued growth through attraction of top talent.
- Providing leadership and stability. Leading the function and providing a positive example of passion for our mission, our people, and our patients. Creating an experience that consistently distinguishes Cerebral as the employer of choice within Telehealth and an employment brand that makes it easy for applicants to say “yes” to Cerebral above all other employers.
- Advocate for technology, social media, and systems. Leveraging available company technology (e.g. ATS – Greenhouse) and establishing a technology roadmap to enable the organization to scale while diminishing bureaucracy and complexity of multiple or unnecessary systems and/or practices. Creating a social footprint that maintains and grows the Cerebral Employment brand image amongst the health tech community.
- Decisions based on accurate data and sound analysis. Review existing data sources and establish a single source of truth as it relates to corporate hiring. Create a dashboard for the team’s and organization’s review that clearly reflects current and projected demand, hiring progress against demand, and mitigation plans for any short falls.
- Empower the team with clear, specific, and reasonable performance metrics. Coach individuals performing below standard. Reward high performance, ensuring you maintain the strongest performers. Periodically analyze internal and external compensation data to determine offer package recommendations keeping the company competitive within our unique markets.
- Drive for results. Manage tasks within a deadline-oriented environment, marshalling team members, influencing peers, and other leaders to meet and when possible exceed staffing goals.
- Assist with other business activities, projects and tasks as delegated and needed.
- 5+ years progressive experience building and leading corporate function talent acquisition with the demonstrated ability to rapidly scale an growing organization
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS)
- Experience with networking, sales, talent acquisition and social media
- Demonstrated ability to learn and synthesize information quickly
- Detail oriented and data driven
- Experience with Recruiting Systems and tools (e.g. ATS, Boolean Searches, advertising, college recruiting, professional organizations)
- Track record of effectively helping organizations navigate high velocity change
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a high sense of urgency and accountability while working in a results-oriented environment
Must be based in the U.S. and legally authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis. We are not able to sponsor work visas at this time.