*This is a remote position*
Today, 1 in 3 Americans say they suffer from mental health problems like anxiety, depression, or insomnia. Despite this mental health epidemic, seeing a psychiatrist can take up to 3 months and cost as much as $500.
Shocked? Us too. That’s why we started Cerebral, a telemedicine-first mental health startup. We are breaking down the barriers to access mental healthcare so that anybody can get the care they need immediately. We provide tens of thousands of individuals across the nation with medication management, therapy, and counseling services. We launched publicly in January 2020 and are growing at over 40% month-over-month, and need your help.
How you will contribute:
- Own the strategy, roadmap, and delivery of Cerebral’s pharmacy and medication management platform by selecting technical partners, collaborating with engineering, and getting involved with all aspects of the implementation including API documentation review
- Build beautiful products that change the lives of patients and providers by improving the access and outcome of mental healthcare
- Utilize a combination of metrics, interviews, stakeholder strategy, and market data to inform the product roadmap
- Define the end to end strategy and feature development while partnering with engineering to provide both patients and providers a seamless pharmacy interaction to continuously improve the user experience
- Demonstrate a mix of intelligence, integrity, domain knowledge, verbal agility, and diplomacy which allows you to rapidly earn the trust of the organization
- Own the delivery of OKRs, define KPIs and their drivers, while meeting SLAs
- Inspire, champion, and coach as the need arises
Skills you’ll bring:
- Experienced product owner for integrated technology platforms across multiple strategic partners while being managed by a simple and elegant user experience
- Capable of growing and building teams starting from zero to deliver product and business value quickly
- Ability to produce convincing stories and pitches to gain buy-in from business leaders and strategic partners
- Utilizes an analytical approach to roadmap definition and product delivery utilizing metrics such as NPV and COD
- Effective at building consensus while knowing when to start and stop initiatives by keeping an eye on key metrics and outcomes
- Empowers patients, providers, and business partners by implementing a constant feedback framework to power new product initiatives
- Think big picture to re-look at decisions that no longer make sense or double down on the ones that do
- Manage and partner with engineering and design in different timezones using asynchronous decision making
- Previous knowledge of healthcare systems and integrations at a venture backed startup
- Passionate about improving the access and outcomes of mental healthcare.
- Strategic thinker with a pulse on the market.
- Utilize data to inform both tactical and strategic decisions
- Adept at prioritizing value and shipping complex products requiring coordination across multiple teams
- Love working with some of the best world-class engineers, product managers, and architects.
- Strive to excel, innovate and take pride in your work
- Work well with other leaders
- Top-quality healthcare, dental, and vision plans
- Remote friendly (only remote!)
- Monthly happy hours
- Unlimited PTO policy
Must be located within the United States or Canada