*This role can be remote, anywhere in the US*
Today, 1 in 3 Americans say they suffer from mental health problems like anxiety, depression, or insomnia. Despite this mental health epidemic, seeing a psychiatrist can take up to 3 months and cost as much as $500.
Shocked? Us too. That's why we started Cerebral, a telemedicine-first mental health startup. We are breaking down the barriers to access to mental healthcare so that anybody can get the care and meds they need immediately and for just $99/month. We launched publicly in January 2020 and are growing at over 40% month-over-month, and need your help.
The Contracting & Credentialing Manager is a critical role for Cerebral. You will be the primary driver of moving Cerebral in network to as many plans as possible to enable better access of care for our clients.
- Work with an outsourced team to rapidly credential our providers and contract with plans to maximize the number of lives covered by our in network coverage: ensuring up-to-date CAQH profiles, submitting credentialing applications, submitting group contract applications, and following up relentlessly on all of the above.
- When the time is right, build an in-house contracting and credentialing team
- Benchmark Cerebral’s contract rates and identify/implement opportunities for improvement
- Partner with Cerebral’s Finance team to understand, track, and negotiate contracted reimbursement rates, including identification and tracking of different reimbursement contract structures (PMPM, fee for service, etc.)
- Previous experience credentialing and working with CAQH profiles
- Previous experience contracting directly with insurance companies
- You’ve negotiated/executed dozens of contracting agreements
- You have strong long-term relationships and immediate points of contact at all of the major private health plans
- You have 5+ years of experience
- Bonus: experience credentialing and contracting with behavioral health networks