*This job can be remote in US*
Today, 1 in 3 Americans say they suffer from mental health problems like anxiety, depression, or insomnia. Despite this mental health epidemic, seeing a psychiatrist can take up to 3 months and cost as much as $500.
Shocked? Us too. That's why we started Cerebral, a telemedicine-first mental health startup. We are breaking down the barriers to access to mental healthcare so that anybody can get the care and meds they need immediately and for just $99/month. We launched publicly in January 2020 and are growing at over 40% month-over-month, and need your help.
Cerebral is looking for an experienced Recruiter to join our People Team! This is a remote position with a primary focus on filling clinical positions. You’ll source, screen and coordinate candidates through our interview pipeline and be responsible for the full-cycle of recruiting through onboarding.
What You'll Do:
- Establish, build and maintain relationships with both hiring managers and candidates
- Create a high quality pipeline of candidates by various outreach efforts, including via emails, high volume of calls, ATS, Linkedin and other employment sources daily
- Build a pipeline of candidates utilizing the company’s ATS (Greenhouse) and all other resources
- Initiate creative strategies to recruit active and passive candidates
- Extend offers and negotiate compensation contracts
- Coordinate candidates through the interview pipeline
- Multitask in a fast paced environment and manage candidate phone calls, email communication and coordination between candidates and hiring team
- Manage tasks within a deadline oriented environment
- Assist with other recruiting activities, projects and tasks as delegated and needed
A bit about you:
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS
- 2+ years track record of successfully recruiting
- Excellent communication skills to interact with prospective and existing candidates to discuss assignment details, pay, and hand holding through joining date
- Must have a high sense of urgency and accountability while working in a results-oriented environment