*This role can be remote, with preference in San Francisco or Dallas*
Seeing a psychiatrist can take up to 3 months and cost as much as $500. Shocked? Us too. That’s why we started Cerebral, a telemedicine-first mental health startup. We are breaking down the barriers to access to mental healthcare so that anybody can get the care and meds they need immediately and for just $99/month. We launched publicly in January 2020 and are growing at over 40% month-over-month, and need your help.
Cerebral is seeking a Social Lead to help expand our rapidly growing startup by executing paid and organic social campaigns. This individual will collaborate across multiple teams and functions to build social media campaigns, providing regular tracking, reporting and analysis. The ideal candidate has prior experience executing paid social campaigns across social networks and obsessively monitors his/her CPA/CAC throughout the day. This role can be Remote, or can work from our offices in San Francisco, CA or Dallas, TX.
- Develop and execute paid and organic social campaigns across social networks to drive customer acquisition
- Understand and align content with client and user personas, and know their buying preferences
- Create persona-based campaigns tied to specific customer needs and preferences.
- Lead A/B testing strategies and execution across all channels
- Assist in landing page testing and optimization
- Identify new social networks and strategies to drive growth and scale budgets
- Measure, analyze, optimize, and report campaign performance
- Continuously innovate our approach to growth and performance marketing
- 4+ years in growth or performance marketing
- Proven track record of driving towards acquisition goals under set targets, timelines, and budgets
- Track record in driving high growth in a B2C startup
- Experience scaling monthly budgets from 6-figures to 7-figures
- Ability to define key marketing KPIs and break them down into their underlying drivers to understand and influence performance from first principles
- Ability to move fast and flexibly, juggling multiple projects with the trustworthiness to execute on schedule at high-velocity and attention-to-detail
- Passionate about Cerebral’s mission and motivated to establish our brand