You can’t protect what you can’t see. Censys helps the best cybersecurity teams in the world know where they’re exposed online. When a new zero day or malware sweeps the internet, a security team’s remediation plans are only as good as what they know to protect.
Our origin story comes from a question posed in a university classroom - “what if someone figured out how to survey every asset exposed to the entire internet?” These days, we’ve taken that challenge to the next level - “can we attribute those assets to an actual organization and warn them in time to resolve the issue?” With our Series B round and international launch earlier this year, it’s an exciting time to join a small team that’s solving an exponential problem. We’re creating a new category, and we’re looking for people who want to leave their mark on our culture, voice, and emerging industry.
In this Sales Development Representative role, you’ll be the first to join the new SDR team in Europe. Your main objective will be to spread awareness and build a pipeline of interested organizations across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. As the first point of contact in the market, you’ll represent Censys to C-Levels, threat hunters, and cybersecurity practitioners at the largest enterprises and government bodies in the world. Every day, you’ll work cross functionally to both create, improve, and execute our messaging.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate closely with with sales, marketing, and leadership teams to create and improve targeted outreach strategies for inbound and outbound prospects
- Research potential customers in our total addressable market and reach out to them personally via email, phone, socials (and any other creative route you find!)
- Articulate our value proposition, use cases, and product offering to security practitioners
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of activities and notes (Hubspot, Salesforce)
What you bring:
- Fluency in Dutch, French, German, or a Nordic language
- You have at least 1 year of related SaaS, sales, or technology experience
- You thrive in dynamic, ambiguous environments where the entire team is committed to one big goal
- You’re a natural persuader - effectively and enthusiastically communicating new ideas to your teammates and prospects
- You’re a natural team player - you works comfortably with others and build strong relationships
- You have a growth and learning mindset - you seek out feedback, want to grow your career and expertise, and want to build a company from the ground up
Skills that Set You Apart:
- Experience in Salesforce, Hubspot, Outreach, Cognism/ZoomInfo
- Previous start-up experience is a plus
This role is for our EMEA team and this role is 100% remote.
We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Censys is an equal opportunity employer.