We have an opportunity to join the Alliance as a Provider Network Analyst within the Provider Services Department. We are filling one position, in any Alliance office: Merced, Salinas or Scotts Valley.
WHAT YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
Reporting to the Provider Quality and Network Development Manager, you will:
- Lead and support provider network evaluation and reporting
- Initiate, coordinate, and analyze the results of provider network surveys and ensures
compliance with regulatory standards
- Coordinates regulatory reporting, the submission of audit-related deliverables, and policy review
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- You are analytical, and comfortable and proficient in Microsoft Excel, including creating pivot tables and using VLOOKUP
- You are organized and thrive in managing deliverables and deadlines
- You are comfortable writing business summaries and making presentations to leadership
- Experience performing provider network development, evaluation, analysis, and related reporting
- Some knowledge of provider networks in Santa Cruz, Monterey and Merced counties
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
To read the full position description, and list of requirements click here
- Knowledge of:
- Research, analysis and reporting methods
- Healthcare industry and the principles of healthcare planning
- California Medi-Cal program
- Principles and practices of project management
- Windows-based PC systems and Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to:
- Identify issues, conduct research, analyze and interpret data, reach logical and sound conclusions, and make recommendations for action
- Interpret policies, procedures, standards and guidelines
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, create project plans, organize work, identify and involve relevant stakeholders, and achieve goals and timelines
- Understand, interpret and apply complex legislative and regulatory directives, policies, standards, and guidelines
- Create datasets and build reports from datasets
- Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Public Administration, Economics, Healthcare or a related field
- A minimum of five years of experience in a managed care environment which included a minimum of three years of experience related to data analysis and/or regulatory reporting (a Master’s degree may substitute for two years of the required experience); or an equivalent combination of education and experience may be qualifying
- While this position is connected to one of our Alliance offices, we are in hybrid telecommute work environment right now and we anticipate that the interview process will take place remotely.
- Our Alliance office locations have officially re-opened as of May 2, 2022 and while some employees may work in full-time telecommute schedules, attendance at quarterly company-wide events or department meetings will be expected.
- Based on the nature of work, this position may require onsite presence, which is dependent on business need. Details about this can be reviewed during the interview process.
COVID-19 Vaccine Requirement: At this time, this position requires vaccination OR regular testing upon office entry. Fully vaccinated is defined as receipt of the second dose in a 2-dose series (ex: Pfizer & Moderna vaccines) OR receipt of a single-dose vaccine (ex: Johnson & Johnson); AND receipt of the booster (if eligible); AND a 2-week period having passed since the administration of the last vaccine dose. If you state that you are vaccinated, proof of vaccination must be submitted at time of hire.
Additionally, all positions at the Alliance are required to meet these minimum qualifications.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Ample Paid Time Off
- 11 Paid Holidays per year
- 401(a) Retirement Plan
- 457 Deferred Compensation Plan
- Robust Health and Wellness Program
- EV Charging Stations
- And many more
We are a group of over 500 dedicated employees, committed to our mission of providing accessible, quality health care that is guided by local innovation. We feel that our work is bigger than ourselves. We leave work each day knowing that we made a difference in the community around us.
Join us at Central California Alliance for Health (the Alliance), where you will be part of a culture that is respectful, diverse, professional and fun, and where you are empowered to do your best work. As a regional non-profit health plan, we serve members in Merced, Monterey and Santa Cruz counties. To learn more about us, take a look at our Fact Sheet.
At this time the Alliance does not provide any type of sponsorship. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time, ongoing basis without current or future needs for any type of employer supported or provided sponsorship.