We are a group of over 500 dedicated employees, committed to our mission of providing accessible, quality health care that is guided by local innovation. We feel that our work is bigger than ourselves. We leave work each day knowing that we made a difference in the community around us.
Join us at Central California Alliance for Health (the Alliance), where you will be part of a culture that is respectful, diverse, professional and fun, and where you are empowered to do your best work. As a regional non-profit health plan, we serve approximately 350,000 members in Santa Cruz, Monterey and Merced counties. To learn more about us, click here or check out this video.
WHAT YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
Planning, scheduling, and coordinating the design, development, testing, implementation, and documentation of software applications using appropriate design techniques and modification of existing software. You will create reports from user requests, either by creating programs or through modification of third party software.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Knowledge of:
- C# or at least one object oriented programming language
- Microsoft SQL Server Database
- SQL and stored procedures
- Windows based PC systems and Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to:
- Gather and analyze data and information, troubleshoot issues, and develop practical and effective solutions
- Understand and document business users' requirements
- Provide technical guidance to other programming and systems staff
- Effectively communicate with vendors' software support staff regarding systems specific issues
- Learn and adapt vendor-supplied software tools
- Work independently with minimal supervision and as a member of a team
- Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or a related field
- 2 years of software development experience from specification stage through implementation or an equivalent combination of education and experience which would demonstrate the required knowledge, skills and abilities may be qualifying
To read the full position description, and list of requirements click here.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Ample Paid Time Off
- 11 Paid Holidays per year
- 401(a) Retirement Plan
- 457 Deferred Compensation Plan
- Robust Health and Wellness Program
- Fresh Fruit Delivery
- EV Charging Stations
- And many more
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.