Roll up your sleeves and help drive customer acquisition with the CB Insights sales operations team.
The CB Insights Sales Operations Internship is a great opportunity to gain exposure to a high-growth sales team, including sales operations, growth channels, and potentially diving into some projects involving analytics and reporting. We’re looking for someone with a “no job is too small, or too difficult” attitude. The right person knows how to ask smart questions, and get things done.
You'll walk away with a solid understanding of how an enterprise B2B sales organization works (including the software and tech stack of a modern sales organization) while helping drive revenue growth.
- Salesforce data management (This is the system we use to track sales leads.)
- Work on projects that improve sales efficiency and customer success outcomes
- Assist in creating monthly/yearly reports
- Continue to create, update, and organize reports on Salesforce
- Assisting the operations, sales, and marketing teams with joint projects and various tasks
- Learn the backend process of sales and the sales funnel and retention process
- Help sales and customer success reach their targets and improve their performance
- Proofreading documents and data entry
- Building forecasts for the sales pipeline and renewal forecasting
- Identifying patterns and relationships between internal sales data
- There will be opportunities to collaborate with others on the team on various projects throughout the internship
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Available for full summer-semester internship
- Tech savvy. Comfortable with Google Drive tools (Sheets, Docs, Slides), Microsoft Office ( PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to take direction and complete tasks
- Desire to learn, with an interest in sales operations and Salesforce administration
- Positive and curious attitude
- Interest in emerging tech, venture capital, or finance
- Experience with business intelligence tools, Salesforce or other CRMs are a plus
- Get sh*t done attitude
Happy, Helpful, Humble, and Hungry: Check out more about our company culture here.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.