Drive Efficiency. Data-Driven Mindset. Continuous Improvement.
The Role You’ll Play:
CB Insights is looking for an Account Based Marketing (ABM) Campaign Manager. As part of the Demand Generation team within Marketing and reporting to the Senior Director, Demand Generation, you’ll be charged with managing (and improving!) the execution of ABM programs to generate engagement and pipeline in the company’s highest value target accounts across multiple channels and segments.
About the Marketing Team:
The marketing team at CB Insights is big on team collaboration. Team members are willing to jump in, even if it is out of their job responsibilities and work together to get goals across the finish line. There is never a dumb question, we are always willing to sit down and talk to each other and share our knowledge. The team has a work hard play hard mentality. Hard work is valued and building relationships with team members is equally as important.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Plan, build, execute, manage and optimize account-based marketing campaigns through scalable, one-to-one, one-to-few, and one-to-many strategies
- Project manage the execution of end-to-end ABM campaigns, including timelines, stakeholders, and deliverables with multiple dependencies
- Partner with digital marketing, content marketing, product marketing, revenue operations and SDR teams to develop targeted programs that drive demand in key accounts that influence and engage champions, decision-makers, and executives
- Own the end-to-end tactical management of campaigns in our marketing automation platform
- Work closely with marketing operations manager to scope and prioritize any marketing automation or other system and/or process needs
- Optimize existing processes, identify program improvement areas and optimize performance to increase conversions
- Track and report on the full-funnel campaign performance, with focus on learnings and improvements as well as goal attainment
- Make recommendations on campaign strategy, targeting, segmentations, campaign content, and messaging to improve campaigns
The challenges we are most excited about (and hope you are too!):
- Launching ABM programs that drive real results in expanding pipeline and revenue
- Identifying and marketing to high intent audiences
- Using our hugely diverse database of content to create hyper-personalized campaigns to an ABM audience
- Aligning initiatives to different parts of the buyer journey
What you bring to the table:
- 5-7 of marketing campaign or ABM experience within a B2B company is required
- Experience in marketing automation platforms (Hubspot, Marketo, or similar)
- Outstanding attention to detail and process management/improvement
- Assistance in shaping strategy, purpose, vision, goals and objectives, with a goal-oriented and results-driven mindset
- Ability to take a complex problem, or lofty goal, and produce a plan for optimal success
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks and projects in alignment with departmental and company goals
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to collaborate well across teams
- Excellent team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Experience working in a high-growth technology/SaaS startup a plus
What’s CB Insights All About
The CB Insights platform is the smartest way to explore and exploit emerging technologies. We help the world’s leading companies accelerate their digital strategy and transformation with data, not opinion. Our Emerging Technology Insights Platform fuses machine and human intelligence to help you discover and manage your response to emerging technology startups and markets.
Full Time Perks:
- Amazing culture that emphasizes Hard Work, High Standards, Hunger, Helpfulness, and Humility. Learn more here
- A newsletter that 700k+ people follow: Sign up here.
- Be Healthy: Health with HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision insurance along with unlimited/take what you need sick day policy
- Plan for the future: 401k with up to 4% match
- Continued Learning: $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Rest and Relax: Competitive vacation and holiday plans
- Refuel: In-office daily lunch stipend, unlimited snacks/coffee
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.