The Role You’ll Play
CB Insights is looking for a Senior Manager, Customer Marketing to own and grow our Customer Marketing team, setting strategies for customer advocacy and retention. Reporting directly to the Senior Director, Product Marketing and working closely with Product and Customer teams, you will be the voice of our customers, helping to drive engagement and loyalty.
We will consider US-based remote candidates for this position.
Your Main Tasks
- Tell our customers’ stories through success stories, case studies, webinars, videos, blogs, and testimonials
- Measure the effectiveness of customer story assets and adjust strategy as required
- Create, drive, and measure customer and user retention strategies that include campaigns, in-app product communications, and other areas
- Maintain a deep knowledge of our customer use cases and their business impact; serve as a resource for peers across the organization.
- Build a Customer Advisory Board with a goal of boosting customer engagement, gathering customer feedback and driving loyalty and retention
- Work closely with product marketing and content providers to build content strategy, educating on product adoption and awareness for expansion
- Support product release communications and launch events to drive adoption of new features
- Build and grow the customer marketing team
What you bring to the table
- 7+ years of experience in B2B customer marketing and advocacy.
- Proven success as a communicator, writer, and content creator.
- Experience building customer relationships and capturing their success stories in video and written format.
- Proven ability to drive results in a fast-moving team in a rapidly growing company.
- Excellent written communication and storytelling skills; strong facilitation and presenting skills.
- Self-starter with a proven ability to multitask, prioritize and work with all levels and departments within an organization
What’s CB Insights All About
CB Insights is an innovative, tech-based market intelligence platform servicing both Investors and Fortune 500 companies to help them make smarter decisions. We analyze millions of data points on venture capital, startups, patents, partnerships and news mentions to help our customers see tomorrow's opportunities, today.
You’ll be successful here if
- You're an empathetic advocate for customers and their needs
- You're a driven go-getter who doesn't sit back and wait for people to come to you
- You have exceptional organizational skills and are able to operate on multiple fronts simultaneously while not losing track
- Amazing culture: Hardworking, High Standards, Helpful, Humble, Hungry. Learn more here
- A newsletter that 700k people follow: Sign up here.
- Be Healthy: Health with HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision insurance along with unlimited/take what you need sick day policy
- Plan for the future: 401k with up to 4% match
- Continued Learning: $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Rest and Relax: Competitive vacation and holiday plans
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
All of the work for this position will be performed in the U.S. As such, in compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role, submit here and you'll be eligible for $5,000!