Increase traffic. Improve conversions. Drive growth.
With over 700,000 Newsletter subscribers and 30,000 inbound leads monthly, we are the leading authority on the tech industry. And with the right SEO approach, we know we can maximize our awareness and conversion with our target audience. It will have a major impact on our business.
The role you’ll play:
As an SEO manager, your role is to increase traffic quality. Working alongside Product Marketing, Demand Generation, Editorial, you will play a critical role in improving the visibility of our message and content throughout the marketing funnel for both our Research Portal and marketing site.
The marketing team is agile and data-driven. We’re looking for the analytical, conversion-obsessed SEO expert that can make sure that we’re attracting the right audience and moving them through the funnel.
Your Main Tasks:
- Consult and advise the editorial team on keywords and topics for upcoming research.
- Develop an intent-based keyword strategy to guide new website pages and more.
- Propose hypotheses and conduct tests to improve traffic, engagement and conversions to qualified pipeline
What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- 5+ years of experience owning SEO, both content and technical aspects
- Demonstrated results improving organic traffic and qualified conversions at a B2B tech company or an agency working for B2B tech clients
- Track record as a cross-functional business partner, able to work seamlessly between different teams.
What CB Insights is All About:
The CB Insights platform is the smartest way to explore and exploit emerging technologies. We help the world’s leading companies accelerate their digital strategy and transformation with data, not opinion. Our Emerging Technology Insights Platform fuses machine and human intelligence to help you discover and manage your response to emerging technology startups and markets.
- Amazing culture: Hard Work, High Standards, Hungry, Helpfulness, and Humility: Learn more here
- A newsletter that 700k people follow: Sign up here.
- Be Healthy: Health with HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision insurance along with unlimited/take what you need sick day policy
- Plan for the future: 401k with up to 4% match
- Continued Learning: $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Rest and Relax: Competitive vacation and holiday plans
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
All of the work for this position will be performed in the U.S. As such, in compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.