Interested in following health tech, covering everything from hospital innovation and insured to wearables and digital therapeutics?
Interested in a unique opportunity to produce the most digestible and most actionable insight into the technologies, business models, competitors, and market trends of tomorrow? Are you able to help a team package insights into readable, visually engaging, and understandable research? If yes, keep reading.
- Write data-driven research and reports that combine our proprietary data with outside data sets to identify key trends and analyze the momentum of health tech startups, companies, and investors
- Understand and develop forward-looking analyses and insights for top health tech areas including medical devices and wearables, payers/providers, telemedicine, disease management, and on-demand mobile health, among others
- Publish digestible, differentiated, and incisive research on our client-only platform and occasionally for our public research portal
- Develop and give client and prospect client presentations to discuss market trends in health tech
- Help develop and pioneer new research products
- Support PR requests with data and category knowledge
- Must be passionate and knowledgeable about technology and related disciplines such as venture capital and M&A
- Writing experience a must – can be within the fields of market research, journalism, equity research, I-banking, consulting, or within a healthcare company/organization
- 5+ years experience in health tech related-position (can also be while working in any of the above fields). Must be able to demonstrate health tech domain knowledge
- Must be a startup/tech geek passionate about all things healthcare
- Ability to synthesize data and develop meaningful conclusions and predictive insights
- Strong communication/presentation skills and leadership abilities. You should feel comfortable speaking to clients/prospects as an authority on the business and the category
- Some startup experience ideal, thick skin and high tolerance for change required
- Ability to multi-task and manage the details while keeping an eye on the big picture
- Strong MS Excel and Powerpoint skills
- BA/BS required; relevant graduate degrees a plus
- Amazing culture: Happy, Helpful, Humble, Hungry. Learn more here
- A newsletter that 600k people follow: Sign up here.
- Be Healthy: Health with HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision insurance along with unlimited/take what you need sick day policy
- Plan for the future: 401k with up to 4% match
- Continued Learning: $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Rest and Relax: Competitive vacation and holiday plans
- Refuel: Daily lunch stipend, unlimited snacks/coffee
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.