Account Reconciliation. Attention to detail. Team collaboration.
The Role You’ll Play
We are looking for a driven Accounting Intern with a basic understanding of GAAP, who is ready for an immersive, real-world experience. In addition to exposure to the accounting function you will get to work on projects with our Legal Ops team. Interns in our program will network with fellow interns in different departments (engineering, marketing, data, etc) throughout the company. This is your opportunity to gain experience at a rapidly growing SaaS company in the heart of NYC.
Your Main Tasks
- Assist accounting team with daily data entry into ERP system (A/P, A/R)
- Help accounting team by completing a variety of month end tasks, including accounts reconciliation, accruals and depreciation schedules preparation
- Assist legal team with contracts searching and documents filing and uploading to Conga system
- Complete special projects as needed and other duties assigned
What you bring to the table
- Major within Accounting, Finance or Business with a minimum overall major GPA of 3.0
- Expecting to graduate in 2021
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- High level of attention to detail
- Able to work full time in NYC during the summer break
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.