Help us build and redefine our IT system.
At CB Insights, we build software that predicts business and technology trends. We are seeking an IT Ops Associate to join our team and support our growth. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic technologist who has a passion for IT operations, delivering brilliant customer service and enjoys working with similar-minded colleagues in a collaborative, small-team environment. This person will have a tremendous opportunity to learn in a hands on capacity with SAML/Single Sign-On providers like JumpCloud and G-Suite, and MDM with Jamf and Microsoft Intune. If this sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you!
- Onboarding, offboarding, and daily support of internal users.
- Troubleshoot and resolve user issues for assigned incident tickets.
- Continuous improvement of documented IT procedures and policies.
- Incorporate DevOps principles like automation in your workflow.
- Develop a “customer-centric” culture, build relationships with internal business customers, and other groups within Engineering.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- 2+ years experience of hands on end-user support for both Mac and Windows based computers.
- Experience with computer and mobile device management including configuration setup, and troubleshooting.
- Experience with Jamf or Microsoft Intune a plus
- Experience with inventory management using Snipe-IT or similar product.
- Experience working with G-Suite including account setup, configuration, and deactivation.
- Experience managing and working with the Atlassian product suite a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of basic network security and principles.
- College degree required, CS degree preferred.
- US Citizen or Green Card holder.
- 4H's: Happy, Helpful, Humble and Hungry
Perks and Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Happy, Helpful, Humble, and Hungry: Check out more about our company culture here.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.