Curious in nature and keen to identify the ‘why’ within a data set? If so, keep reading.
CB Insights is looking to add an experienced Marketing Analyst to our growing team. In this role, you will bring your expertise and build out our data analysis capabilities within the Marketing function. Your key contributions will be to define, generate, analyze, interpret and communicate the metrics which drive our marketing objectives. You’ll help the marketing and sales team make better, faster, more data-driven decisions throughout the entire funnel. If you get excited about pulling winning strategies from mounds of data, and if you’re excited by the prospect of helping a big-but-small company build its analytical foundation, and if you’d enjoy surrounding yourself with almost 300 colleagues who are hungry for knowledge and eager to surpass their goals, we’re looking for you.
- Provide data insights across marketing programs; build dashboards/reports, provide detailed analyses, and fulfil ad hoc requests across different marketing campaigns and projects, including executive-level and campaign-specific reporting
- Help build out attribution models for marketing activities and directly tie marketing activities to sales revenue - first and last touch to start, multi touch down the road
- Dig deep into the data to understand complex business questions, and present findings to senior leadership on the marketing team
- Design and recommend appropriate analytic methodology, approach & KPIs and ensure delivery of conclusion, recommendations and actionable insights
- You’ll help bridge the gap between the builders of sophisticated quant models and people who run screaming from numbers
- You’ll learn to translate our analytics into the stakeholder’s native language and tell stories to make complex situations simple to understand and translate into measurable actions
- Adhere to industry best practices
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3+ years of marketing analytics
- Strong communication and analytical skills with solid foundation in data analysis
- Comfortable managing, manipulating and analyzing large data sets
- Expertise in MS Excel, Google Analytics, Google Ads, SQL, Looker, Hubspot, and Salesforce
- Strong knowledge of marketing attribution, and the ability to build models using (but not limited to) UTM parameters, first touch and last touch models, and full-funnel models
- Prior basic experience with R or Python skills are a huge plus
- Knowledge of database structure, queries, and reporting techniques
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Perks and Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
Happy, Helpful, Humble, and Hungry: Check out more about our company culture here.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role,
submit here and you'll be eligible for $5,000!