Drive CB Insights' growth as a leader on the Business Development team.
Our Outbound Sales Manager will be responsible for managing our team of outbound lead generation specialists at CB Insights along with creating new strategies and process flows to maximize revenue from this channel.
CB Insights is attacking a very large market, and this role is primarily responsible to ensure we touch our future clients directly and proactively about how we can help solve their problems. As a manager you must be able to collaborate and operate in a fast-paced, high-energy, and constantly changing environment while staying laser focused and hands-on with your team. This role will report into the Director of Sales Development.
- Manage a team of outbound Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to ensure consistent quality and quantity of outreach
- Develop outreach scripts, cadences, and touchplans for the outbound team through a deep understanding of each different channel and customer type
- Develop new, innovative sales initiatives to put our brand and products in front of future clients
- Own, drive, and accurately forecast activity and pipeline
- Identify reporting gaps/needs and use data to target new opportunities in the sales funnel and ensure we have adequate resources/headcount
- Develop consistent, convincing objection handling and qualification techniques to ensure optimal use of our team's time
Required Experience And Qualifications
- 3+ Years in Software Sales, preference for experience working with large, enterprise deals
- Experience working with and mentoring SDRs
- Experience across both inbound and outbound channels, with a preference toward cold outbound outreach
- People Leadership experience
- BA/BS Degree
- Expertise with CRMs, CRM reporting, and sales automation tools (Salesforce, Salesloft Cadence, TryProspect)
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter with ability to work under pressure and make independent decisions
CB Insights values diversity, different perspectives, collaboration, and curiosity.
Perks and Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.