Drive CB Insights' growth as part of our Customer Success team
The CB Insights Customer Success Manager is responsible for maintaining a portfolio of Accounts that include the world’s leading corporate Strategy and Innovation groups along with venture capital firms. This individual proactively governs customer relationships and consistently illustrates the value delivered through CB Insight’s software & services. The Customer Success Manager serves as the internal voice of the customer while working with other CB Insights’ teams to exceed customer expectations. Customer Success Manager performance is based on specific metrics associated with customer on-boarding, product adoption, expansion & retention.
- Proactively serve a portfolio of assigned accounts so that customers may achieve their positive business outcomes via CB Insights’ software & services.
- Drive customer software engagement & development of power users across customer organizations.
- Implement Customer Success Plans for assigned accounts.
- Collaborate with CB Insights’ business development team to expand customer relationships.
- Manage the renewal process for assigned portfolio of accounts.
- Maintain communication & governance protocols across customer & CB Insights’ teams.
- Effectively solve ad-hoc customer issues as needed.
- Leverage predictive renewal analytics to identify customer expansion opportunities & churn risks.
- Collaborate with Marketing to leverage customer communication campaigns.
- Provide continuous customer feedback to CB Insights’ Product team.
- Stay current & educate customers on CB Insights’ products, competitive landscape & innovation trends.
- Adopt & contribute to Customer Success team best practices.
Core Skills & Talents:
- Passion for serving customers.
- Establish credibility with key customer decision makers & influencers.
- Strong verbal/written communication & presentation skills; exceptional listening skills.
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills; formulates solutions that deliver real business value.
- Ability to recognize and maximize new business opportunities
- Comfort with negotiation.
- Well organized; manage multiple accounts & assignments simultaneously.
- A drive to exceed goals that is internal, constant & self-imposed.
- B.S. or B.A. in business management, finance, economics or similar study. MBA preferred.
- Proven results in prior role.
- At least 3-5 years of prior account management and/or customer success experience, preferably within enterprise software or SaaS.
- Expertise with Excel and CRMs, preferably Salesforce.
- Proficiency communicating data via Excel, Salesforce and other business intelligence tools.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
Perks and Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with up to 4% match
- $1,000 continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend