Drive CB Insights' growth as part of the Business Development team.
The CB Insights Sales Development Representative (SDR) will generate interest in CB Insights and drive prospects to demo. Specifically, this role blends high-intellect web prospecting with sophisticated phone and email communication. In this role you will be actively handling lead qualification and help convert leads into clients. While it is an entry-level sales position, it is a critical component of the CB Insights sales pod. As such, you will have the opportunity to be closely mentored and developed by more seasoned enterprise sales professionals.
- Prospecting for new clients via both phone calls and emails at high volume with an eye toward exceeding expectations
- Qualifying leads generated by marketing which includes content and demo requests
- Actively seeking out new potential client accounts and making the first contact with those accounts to generate interest
- Scheduling demos of the CB Insights platform for qualified prospects
- Working with Account Executives to ensure qualified leads convert into paid clients by getting them timely, conducive information about CB Insights' products
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience)
- Less than 2 years of sales experience, with a history of overachieving targets, in new business acquisition
- Strong communication skills over both phone and email
- Shown creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
Perks and Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.