Our mission is to improve the performance of athletes and teams, which we do by engineering the premier technology platform for sport. We've been at the forefront of sports technology and science since 2006 - we don't just work in the sporting industry, we are actively changing its future. Our solutions are designed to help athletes and coaches “play smart” in a world where 1% can literally mean the difference between winning and losing.
We work with over 3,000 teams around the world, empowering coaches, managers and trainers in premier teams in the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLS, EPL, AFL, NRL, NCAA and more. We provide the information they need to optimise athletes’ health, game-day readiness, and performance, as well as in-game tactics. Our solutions include wearable technology, video analytics, and athlete monitoring solutions, and we are passionate about helping sports organizations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach, and win.
WE WANT PEOPLE WHO ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT FINDING THE BEST TALENT
Putting the best team on the field, requires an exceptional team off the field. This doesn’t happen by chance. Just as the coaches of the teams we support must recruit, train and retain the talent they need in order to win, so must we!
We are looking for an established Talent Partner to play a crucial role in our ambitious growth plans by finding the best talent in the world to add to our team. Based in Boston, you will be tasked with working very closely with a host of hiring managers and the senior management team, recruiting the best possible internal and external candidates across multiple disciplines with a heavy focus on technology roles. We hire and develop the best people because who’s inside matters to all of us. If having meaningful and collaborative partnerships with hiring managers and building diverse teams inspires you, this is where you can do your best work!
This will be end-to-end recruitment, from sourcing to offers as well as being involved in diversity initiatives, employer branding and ultimately being a mascot of Catapult in the talent market. You will have the opportunity to have a true impact by delivering an exceptional candidate experience for our future teammates.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Own the end-to-end recruitment process of roles in the US region, with an initial focus on technology and product roles.
- Use market knowledge to direct source and attract talent for active roles as well as proactively build a future talent pipeline
- Collaborate with stakeholders to create detailed recruitment briefs and to understand talent gaps within the business to plan ahead.
- Utilise several tools such as our ATS, LinkedIn and Glassdoor.
- Design best practice interview processes for each stage, with diversity, equity and inclusion front of mind.
- Full accountability for the candidate experience from first contact to offer and placement.
- Provide a positive candidate experience through timely contact, responses to all applications and transparent feedback.
- Support recruitment improvements by creating insight through data through the production of regular reports and updates.
- Provide accurate and realtime recruitment reporting to the People & Culture Business Partners.
- Maintain our ATS.
- Be a strong and passionate mascot of Catapult when engaging candidates while always measuring against and linking back to company values and culture.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Recruitment experience working on a variety of roles, with an initial focus being technology and product hires.
- The ability to build relationships and manage end-to-end recruitment across different time zones. You will need to feel comfortable working autonomously, setting priorities and planning out your days.
- A passion for delivering a great candidate, hiring manager and P&C experience.
- Skills in various sourcing methods, with knowledge in the DEI space.
- Up to date knowledge of the talent market and landscape, sharing industry trends.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills with a diverse group of stakeholders.
- An ability to work under pressure and handle multiple recruiting briefs at one time.
- Strong team player, can work on their own initiative, coupled with a positive attitude and flexible approach.
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the most ambitious and intelligent people in an exciting industry, and you will do some of the best work of your life.
- We encourage our people to have constructive, open and honest communication in order to make Catapult extraordinary; innovate and create smart solutions; establish a collaborative, yet challenging, environment to develop our performance and the performance of our customers.
- Our workforce spans more than 20 countries, you'll have the opportunity to work across multiple nationalities and cultures, and build your global awareness and capability
- We value improvement and development. We are challenging ourselves to continuously grow and become a high-performance company. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do, and our people are always looking for ways to do things better. There is unlimited opportunity to grow, do more, and do better.
Whether you’re interested in sports or not, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing your work is supporting some of the most successful teams and athletes on the planet!
Research shows that while men apply for jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalised groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't meet every single point in our job ad, please still get in touch! We would love to have a chat and see if you could be a great addition to our team. We are building the future of sports performance. Our priority is to find the brightest talent that can add to our team culture, those who actively contribute and who are excited about what they do.