Our mission is to improve the performance of athletes and teams, which we do by engineering the premier technology platform for sport. We've been at the forefront of sports technology and science since 2006 - we don't just work in the sporting industry, we are actively changing its future. Our solutions are designed to help athletes and coaches “play smart” in a world where 1% can literally mean the difference between winning and losing.
We work with over 3,000 teams around the world, empowering coaches, managers and trainers in premier teams in the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLS, EPL, AFL, NRL, NCAA and more. We provide the information they need to optimise athletes’ health, game-day readiness, and performance, as well as in-game tactics. Our solutions include wearable technology, video analytics, and athlete monitoring solutions, and we are passionate about helping sports organizations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach, and win.
WE WANT PEOPLE WHO ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT SPORTS SCIENCE AND PROVIDING AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Customer Success Specialist (Tactical & Coaching) whose determination for continuous improvement aligns with our ambitious, fast-growing and transforming company. Based in Germany, you will be a key player in the growth of the region by providing high quality training, education and support to a select customer base across Catapults’ entire range of video editing and match analysis solutions.
You will play a critical role in ensuring high retention rates across your assigned customer accounts and serve as the voice of the customer, helping to inform the research and development of our technology stack. This role will also work closely with our business development managers to assist with customer acquisition through product demonstrations and the conversion of prospects evaluating our solutions.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Account manage a select portfolio of teams within your dedicated territory
- Educate customers on best practice when utilizing Catapult technology and value proposition
- Drive new business success & contract extensions through various activities, including performing on-site and virtual product demonstrations. This includes cross selling and upselling across the product platform
- On-going remote support to our growing customer base on Catapult’s entire range of video editing and match analysis software solutions
- Customer service initiatives, follow-up calls, visits, emails and communication central to creating a great customer experience
- Maintaining Client Health through active account management
- Product feedback and innovation internally
- General representation of Catapult at domestic and international conferences where required
- Research and development of Catapult’s product stack
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Minimum 3+ years working in the elite sporting environment
- Direct experience using, training or implementing any of the most common video analysis platforms currently used in elite sport (e.g. SportsCode, SBG, Metrica)
- Fluent English and German
- Proficient with networking and video capture (IP and analog/digital) technologies
- Proficient with PC and Mac operating systems and common productivity tools (Microsoft Office or Google Suite)
- Account management experience with a large customer base (desired)
- Great communication skills to foster new relationships and build on existing relationships with a select customer portfolio
- Ability to analyse, and interpret data
- Effective communication to articulate findings to coaches, athletes, and other support staff
- Ability to work individually and with a larger regional team
- Communicate effectively with key stakeholders, particularly software and hardware engineers
- Experience as a video analyst working Elite Sports (particularly football) desired
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the most ambitious and intelligent people in an exciting industry, and you will do some of the best work of your life.
- We encourage our people to have constructive, open and honest communication; to make Catapult extraordinary; innovate and create smart solutions; establish a collaborative, yet challenging, environment to develop our performance and the performance of our customers.
- Our workforce spans more than 20 countries, you'll have the opportunity to work across multiple nationalities and cultures, and build your global awareness and capability even beyond what it is today.
- We value improvement and development. We are challenging ourselves to continuously grow and become a high-performance company. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do, and our people are always looking for ways to do things better. There is unlimited opportunity to grow, do more, and do better.
Whether you’re interested in sports or not, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing your work is supporting some of the most successful teams and athletes on the planet!
Research shows that while men apply for jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalised groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't meet every single point in our job ad, please still get in touch! We would love to have a chat and see if you could be a great addition to our team. We are building the future of sports performance, our priority is to find the brightest talent that can add to our team culture, those who actively contribute and who are excited about what they do.