Our mission is to improve the performance of athletes and teams, which we do by engineering the premier technology platform for sport. We've been at the forefront of sports technology and science since 2006 -- we don't just work in the sporting industry, we are actively changing its future. Our solutions are designed to help athletes and coaches “play smart” in a world where 1% can mean the difference between winning and losing.
We work with more than 3,000 teams around the world, empowering coaches, managers and trainers in premier teams in the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLS, EPL, AFL, NRL, NCAA and more. We provide the information they need to optimise athletes’ health, game-day readiness, and performance, as well as in-game tactics. Our solutions include wearable technology, video analytics, and athlete monitoring solutions, and we are passionate about helping sports organizations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach, and win.
WE WANT PEOPLE WHO ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT GTM STRATEGY & PERFORMANCE
We are looking for a talented and inquisitive Director of Go-To-Market Strategy & Intelligence whose drive for learning and determination for continuous improvement aligns with our ambitious, fast-growing and transforming company. We are looking for an experienced Business Intelligence professional who can build and lead our efforts in
creating and scaling a data-centric marketing structure and culture. Our internal champion for data-driven decision making, this role will own the delivery of GTM insights through strategic analysis, establishment of effective reporting, advanced segmentation, and customer research for Catapult’s Professional and Prosumer businesses. This is a high-visibility role, in which the successful candidate will represent GTM performance in various cross-functional forums at all levels of the organization, and require ongoing interaction with finance, business intelligence, product, sales, brand, and professional services. This role will be based in Catapult’s Boston-area office.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Set long-term GTM strategies in partnership with sales, marketing, product, and finance teams based on business goals, market data, and customer insights to accelerate business growth in the core as well as new geographies, products, and market segments
- Responsible for consistent communication to global leaders and cross-functional stakeholders on GTM strategy, execution, and success measures
- Conduct an in-depth analysis of our business and develop a deep understanding of key value drivers to identify growth opportunities
- Drive operational business planning including segmentation, resource organization and deployment, territory design, quota assignment, coverage, and pipeline targets to maximize productivity
- Establish and maintain operating cadence/rigor across all GTM functions to ensure the health of the business achieving key performance metrics including forecast accuracy, funnel analysis, pipeline management and customer engagement
- Working with the cross functional teams to develop key insights for executive-level presentations, drive critical business decisions, and change management processes as business priorities evolve
- Partner with other Revenue Operations team members to identify areas of business optimization - through process, technology and/or data intelligence
- Anticipates the needs of the business, uses data and logic to recommend tradeoffs, and can quickly and efficiently mobilize the business to drive results
- Develops and grows a high performing team of business analysts including commissions manager
- Design and develop a Business Intelligence intake process, ensuring that all stakeholders are aware of current priorities
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 10+ years sales/business operations and analytics experience, or directly relevant experience; able to leverage knowledge and industry best practices from other high growth SaaS companies.
- Superior analytical skills with the ability to draw actionable insights from data and research, and to clearly and concisely communicate those insights.
- Ability to drive teamwork and urgency through exceptional leadership and communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication; adept at presenting and engaging with stakeholders, executive level, and C-Suite.
- Experience with CRM tools such as Salesforce, Hubspot, Zenedesk; Experience with Xactly Commissions Software & Netsuite a plus.
- Exceptionally motivated with an innate sense of curiosity.
- Extremely strong intrapersonal skills: Must be sharp, energetic, assertive and results-oriented; able to prioritize and focus in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Stakeholder empathy: Demonstrated ability to collect stakeholder feedback, deeply understand their pain points, and meet them on their level to drive solutions.
- A team player with a great sense of humor.
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the most ambitious and intelligent people in an exciting industry, and you will do some of the best work of your life.
- We encourage our people to have constructive, open and honest communication in order to make Catapult extraordinary; innovate and create smart solutions; establish a collaborative, yet challenging, environment to develop our performance and the performance of our customers.
- Our workforce spans more than 20 countries, you'll have the opportunity to work across multiple nationalities and cultures, and build your global awareness and capability
- We value improvement and development. We are challenging ourselves to continuously grow and become a high-performance company. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do, and our people are always looking for ways to do things better. There is unlimited opportunity to grow, do more, and do better.
- In the US, we offer a 401k plan with up to a 4% employer match.
Whether you’re interested in sports or not, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing your work is supporting some of the most successful teams and athletes on the planet!
Research shows that while men apply for jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalised groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't meet every single point in our job ad, please still get in touch! We would love to have a chat and see if you could be a great addition to our team. We are building the future of sports performance, our priority is to find the brightest talent that can add to our team culture, those who actively contribute and who are excited about what they do.