Our mission is to improve the performance of athletes and teams, which we do by engineering the premier technology platform for sport. We've been at the forefront of sports technology and science since 2006 -- we don't just work in the sporting industry; we are actively changing its future. Our solutions are designed to help athletes and coaches “play smart” in a world where 1% can mean the difference between winning and losing.
We work with more than 3,000 teams around the world, empowering coaches, managers and trainers in premier teams in the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLS, EPL, AFL, NRL, NCAA and more. We provide the information they need to optimize athletes’ health, game-day readiness, and performance, as well as in-game tactics. Our solutions include wearable technology, video analytics, and athlete monitoring solutions, and we are passionate about helping sports organizations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach, and win.
WE WANT PEOPLE WHOSE PASSION FOR PERFORMANCE MATCHES THAT OF OUR CUSTOMERS
We are seeking an experienced B2B Marketing Director who will be responsible for establishing and scaling account-based marketing programs within Catapult’s Performance Marketing team. A key leader within a newly created team, you will also own our lead scoring process, marketing CRM channels, and inform the larger strategy, execution, and optimization of global marketing activities.
The role requires that you are dynamic, creative, data-driven, and bring a diversity of B2B marketing experience across industries and geographies. You will have to balance the importance of the future while managing short-term, aggressive targets. You will work collaboratively across the business, including sales, revenue operations, finance, product, and brand. This role will be based in Catapult’s Boston office and may require occasional domestic and international travel.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Establish a strong ABM foundation that demonstrates program ROI and future scalability
- Partner with Sales leadership to refine Catapult's ideal customer profile, and establish shared ABM goals and targets
- Take ownership of, and evolve, our lead scoring and lead communications process
- Own B2B marketing CRM channels with a keen focus on developing targeted, automated campaigns based on customer lifecycle
- Serve as the key Performance Marketing contact with our Revenue Operations team -- identifying and supporting the launch of improved processes and systems that support marketing and sales success
- Provide thought leadership and mentorship within the Performance Marketing team and larger organization
- Work cross functionally to use marketing insights and data to suggest product enhancements and growth
- Manage an initial team of two
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 8+ years of experience in B2B marketing with demonstrated knowledge of ABM programs and KPIs
- Expert knowledge of B2B Marketing and Sales tools, such as 6Sense, Hub Spot, and SalesForce
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Desire to thrive in an outcome focused environment; confidence in owning pipeline and revenue-related goals
- Experience with B2B marketing at scale; able to clearly articulate what works, what doesn’t, and why
- Expert knowledge of marketing campaign optimization and attribution strategies
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills, able to write and brief in compelling benefits-led copy across multiple placement types
- A BA / BS degree or equivalent experience; MBA preferred
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the most ambitious and intelligent people in an exciting industry, and you will do some of the best work of your life.
- We encourage our people to have constructive, open and honest communication in order to make Catapult extraordinary; innovate and create smart solutions; establish a collaborative, yet challenging, environment to develop our performance and the performance of our customers.
- Our workforce spans more than 20 countries, you'll have the opportunity to work across multiple nationalities and cultures, and build your global awareness and capability
- We value improvement and development. We are challenging ourselves to continuously grow and become a high-performance company. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do, and our people are always looking for ways to do things better. There is unlimited opportunity to grow, do more, and do better.
- In the US, we offer a 401k plan with up to a 4% employer match.
Whether you’re interested in sports or not, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing your work is supporting some of the most successful teams and athletes on the planet!
Research shows that while men apply for jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalised groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't meet every single point in our job ad, please still get in touch! We would love to have a chat and see if you could be a great addition to our team. We are building the future of sports performance, our priority is to find the brightest talent that can add to our team culture, those who actively contribute and who are excited about what they do.