WE EXIST TO IMPROVE THE PERFORMANCE OF ATHLETES AND TEAMS
Our mission is to improve the performance of athletes and teams, which we do by engineering the premier technology platform for sport. We've been at the forefront of sports technology and science since 2006 - we don't just work in the sporting industry, we are actively changing its future. Our solutions are designed to help athletes and coaches “play smart” in a world where 1% can literally mean the difference between winning and losing.
We work with over 3,000 teams around the world, empowering coaches, managers and trainers in premier teams in the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLS, EPL, AFL, NRL, NCAA and more. We provide the information they need to optimise athletes’ health, game-day readiness, and performance, as well as in-game tactics. Our solutions include wearable technology, video analytics, and athlete monitoring solutions, and we are passionate about helping sports organisations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach, and win.
WE WANT SOMEONE WHO IS PASSIONATE ABOUT VARIETY AND GETTING INVOLVED IN ALL ASPECTS OF CATAPULT
We are looking for a resourceful, attentive and enthusiastic Personal Assistant/Office Manager. This role is the glue that keeps the office together; a key contributor to ensuring the smooth running of Catapult’s head office in Melbourne by implementing and maintaining a number of office administration systems.
Concurrently, this role involves providing personal assistance to the Executive Chairman, and being a known face to all members of the Catapult Prahran Office for queries and office assistance.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- This role is independently responsible for ensuring the entire office is organised, presentable and well maintained. Objectives include, but are not limited to:
- Liaising between customers and staff members, answering the phone
- Ensuring the office is adequately stocked with any required office supplies
- Ensuring all health and safety measures are in place
- Assistance with office refurbishments, contacting suppliers and assisting with planning
- Access pass and facility management
- Preparation of weekly town hall meetings
- This role will directly influence how employees operate in their day to day work life and have involvement in COVID safe plans.
- This role will have a big influence on the culture of the Melbourne office and the engagement of its employees through activities such as organising social events.
- This role will also be the Melbourne point of contact for our travel company, TripActions. This includes communications for profile set ups, organising training times, along with coordinating with TripActions the adding of profiles.
- Whilst this role is predominantly office management focused, personal assistance will be provided to the Executive Chairman. This will include diary management, email communication, board assistance and travel management. This will require liaising often with the EA to CEO based in Boston.
- This role involves managing both the Chairman’s expenses as well as the office budget.
- Success with this aspect of the role looks like being attentive, detailed, organised and hosts the ability to manage multiple tasks at once
- This role will interact with all levels of staff at Catapult, ranging from board directors, sales, technical and other key teams within the business
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high-volume workload often requiring short turnaround times.
- Have an exceptional eye for detail.
- To demonstrate you are a true self-starter.
- Strong proficiency with Google Workspace products (e.g. Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, etc.).
- Preferred but not essential: Secondary, tertiary or university degree in any business field
- 3-4 years of office management experience, with an ability to cope independently, demonstrating the ability to positively influence teams
- 1-2 years of diary management for senior leadership, not necessarily C-Suite.
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the most ambitious and intelligent people in an exciting industry, and you will do some of the best work of your life.
- We encourage our people to have constructive, open and honest communication; to make Catapult extraordinary; innovate and create smart solutions; establish a collaborative, yet challenging, environment to develop our performance and the performance of our customers.
- Our workforce spans more than 20 countries, you'll have the opportunity to work across multiple nationalities and cultures, and build your global awareness and capability even beyond what it is today.
- We value improvement and development. We are challenging ourselves to continuously grow and become a high-performance company. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do, and our people are always looking for ways to do things better. There is unlimited opportunity to grow, do more, and do better.
Whether you’re interested in sports or not, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing your work is supporting some of the most successful teams and athletes on the planet! While we have access to many exciting opportunities, we also realise that we are here to do a very important job for our customers. As a result, we aim to work with purpose and intention. We look for people that can add to our team culture, those who actively contribute and individuals who are excited about what they do.
In order to build the future of sports performance, we need the brightest talent in order to do so. If you think you can contribute to the empowering, enjoyable and exciting Catapult environment, then we invite you to apply.