WE EXIST TO IMPROVE THE PERFORMANCE OF ATHLETES AND TEAMS
Our mission is to improve the performance of athletes and teams, which we do by engineering the premier technology platform for sport. We've been at the forefront of sports technology and science since 2006 - we don't just work in the sporting industry, we are actively changing its future. Our solutions are designed to help athletes and coaches “play smart” in a world where 1% can literally mean the difference between winning and losing.
We work with over 3,000 teams around the world, empowering coaches, managers and trainers in premier teams in the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLS, EPL, AFL, NRL, NCAA and more. We provide the information they need to optimise athletes’ health, game-day readiness, and performance, as well as in-game tactics. Our solutions include wearable technology, video analytics, and athlete monitoring solutions, and we are passionate about helping sports organizations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach, and win.
WE WANT PEOPLE WHO ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT SPORTS SCIENCE AND PROVIDING AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Customer Success Specialist (Sports Scientist) whose determination for continuous improvement aligns with our ambitious, fast-growing and transforming company. Based in Germany, you will be a key player in the growth of the region by providing high quality training, education and support to a select customer base across Catapults’ entire range of athlete tracking hardware and software solutions.
You will also be the voice of customers and assist with the research and development of our technology stack and provide advanced data analysis for both internal staff and existing customers, and therefore need to be fluent in English and German language. The role will work closely with our business development managers, partners and sport scientists throughout Europe to provide administration documentation, product demonstrations and support new business opportunities for leagues and teams.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Account manage a select portfolio of teams within your dedicated territory
- Educate customers on best practice when utilizing Catapult technology and value proposition
- Drive new business success & contract extensions through various activities, including performing on-site and virtual product demonstrations. This includes cross selling and upselling across the product platform
- On-going remote support to our growing customer base on Catapult’s entire range of athlete monitoring hardware and software solutions
- Customer service initiatives, follow-up calls, visits, emails and communication central to creating a great customer experience
- Maintaining Client Health through active account management
- Product feedback and innovation internally
- Provide evidence based, scientific materials for marketing, internal and external purpose
- Maintain a large database of information
- Aid in the data analysis of our elite teams where required
- General representation of Catapult at domestic and international conferences where required
- Research and development of Catapult’s product stack
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Minimum 2+ years working in the elite sporting environment
- Fluent English and German
- Hands on experience with performance monitoring tools such as GPS; Video Analysis; Tactical applications
- Proficient in statistical analysis of large data sets
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft office
- Account management experience with a large customer base (desired)
- Great communication skills to foster new relationships and build on existing relationships with a select customer portfolio
- Ability to analyse, and interpret data
- Effective communication to articulate findings to coaches, athletes, and other performance staff
- The desire to influence the performance management of elite sports
- Ability to work individually and with a larger regional team
- Communicate effectively with key stakeholders, particularly software and hardware engineers
- Bachelor’s degree in Exercise and Sport Science required
- Sports science related experience (in football (soccer) is desirable
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the most ambitious and intelligent people in an exciting industry, and you will do some of the best work of your life.
- We encourage our people to have constructive, open and honest communication; to make Catapult extraordinary; innovate and create smart solutions; establish a collaborative, yet challenging, environment to develop our performance and the performance of our customers.
- Our workforce spans more than 20 countries, you'll have the opportunity to work across multiple nationalities and cultures, and build your global awareness and capability even beyond what it is today.
- We value improvement and development. We are challenging ourselves to continuously grow and become a high-performance company. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do, and our people are always looking for ways to do things better. There is unlimited opportunity to grow, do more, and do better.
Whether you’re interested in sports or not, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing your work is supporting some of the most successful teams and individual athletes on the planet! While we have access to many exciting opportunities, we also realise that we are here to do a very important job for our customers. As a result, we aim to work with purpose and intention. We look for people that fit into our team culture, those who actively contribute and individuals who are excited about what they do.
In order to build the future of sports performance, we need the brightest talent in order to do so. If you think you can contribute to the empowering, enjoyable and exciting Catapult environment, then we invite you to apply.