WE EXIST TO IMPROVE THE PERFORMANCE OF ATHLETES AND TEAMS
Our mission is to improve the performance of athletes and teams, which we do by engineering the premier technology platform for sport. We've been at the forefront of sports technology and science since 2006 - we don't just work in the sporting industry, we are actively changing its future. Our solutions are designed to help athletes and coaches “play smart” in a world where 1% can literally mean the difference between winning and losing.
We work with over 3,000 teams around the world, empowering coaches, managers and trainers in premier teams in the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLS, EPL, AFL, NRL, NCAA and more. We provide the information they need to optimise athletes’ health, game-day readiness, and performance, as well as in-game tactics. Our solutions include wearable technology, video analytics, and athlete monitoring solutions, and we are passionate about helping sports organizations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach, and win.
WE WANT PEOPLE WHO ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT ACCOUNTING IN A HIGH-GROWTH INDUSTRY
The Collections Coordinator role reports to the Financial Controller and is based out of our Wilmington, MA office.
This role will require a keen eye for detail, a disciplined approach to processes and procedures and a continuous improvement mentality. The ideal person for this opportunity will be someone enthused and energised about working for a global leader in its industry, and also willing to be a key member of a global finance team.
The successful candidate will have the interesting yet challenging opportunity to work across different subsidiaries of the company in a fast paced and supportive environment.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Timely and effective collection of all debts and customer payments globally
- Calls and/or email correspondence with customers as necessary to update accounts
- Maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment, and tracking the progress of outstanding customer debts using Catapult’s internal reporting tools
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- Escalating collection activities in line with company policy
- Keep record of all delinquent accounts, incomplete files and credit risks
- Process customer invoices through NetSuite ensuring adherence to established policies and procedures as required
- Process daily cash receipts through NetSuite and updating accounts receivable ledger by customer as required
- Any other ad hoc duties as instructed by the Financial Controller
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Minimum two years experience in a similar Accounts Receivable/Collections role
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally
- Strong and effective communication skills
- Ability to reconcile complex accounts in multiple currencies
- Excellent attention to detail
- Competent Microsoft Excel skills
- Knowledge of NetSuite accounting package an advantage
- Previous exposure to multiple country/currency collections
- Good written skills
- Able to demonstrate that you are a proactive self-starter, inquisitive and detail oriented, resourceful and able to use your initiative to problem solve and generate ideas to improve the efficiency of current processes
- Spanish speaking a plus
- Cross-cultural awareness, and an understanding of the flexibility required when working across global time zones
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the most ambitious and intelligent people in an exciting industry, and you will do some of the best work of your life.
- We encourage our people to have constructive, open and honest communication; to make Catapult extraordinary; innovate and create smart solutions; establish a collaborative, yet challenging, environment to develop our performance and the performance of our customers.
- Our workforce spans more than 20 countries, you'll have the opportunity to work across multiple nationalities and cultures, and build your global awareness and capability even beyond what it is today.
- We value improvement and development. We are challenging ourselves to continuously grow and become a high-performance company. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do, and our people are always looking for ways to do things better. There is unlimited opportunity to grow, do more, and do better.
- We care about you. We offer outstanding paid maternity and paternity leave, a 401k plan with up to a 4% employer match.
Whether you’re interested in sports or not, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing your work is supporting some of the most successful teams and individual athletes on the planet! While we have access to many exciting opportunities, we also realise that we are here to do a very important job for our customers. As a result, we aim to work with purpose and intention. We look for people that fit into our team culture, those who actively contribute and individuals who are excited about what they do.
In order to build the future of sports performance, we need the brightest talent in order to do so. If you think you can contribute to the empowering, enjoyable and exciting Catapult environment, then we invite you to apply.