PRODUCT SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
Do you want to work for the world leader in elite sports performance analytics?
Catapult exists to build and improve the performance of athletes and teams at all levels of sport. The company has evolved from an Australian startup to a global leader in sports technology with solutions for every element of the performance ecosystem; from wearable tracking to athlete management and video analysis. Catapult is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX: CAT) and works with over 2,900 elite teams and institutes around the world. The company has hub offices in the US, Australia and the UK.
We offer software, analytics and services that enable sports organizations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach and win. Our products can be found internationally at practice facilities and arenas, in meeting rooms and on the road, serving premier teams in the AFL, NFL, EPL, NBA, NHL, MLS, NCAA and more.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Providing basic user assistance to clients through phone, email or live chat.
- Provide assistance and all necessary coordination in the installation of client computer software products, the modification, and repair of hardware and the resolution of client technical problems.
- Retain ownership of problems through to resolution to ensure a high level of user satisfaction.
- Knowing when to escalate problems to the next level of support.
- Record details of all incoming support requests in line with company procedures ensuring accurate information is obtained.
- Create help documentation for new features prior to release.
- Document use cases and problem solutions.
- Help validate new software features, including getting hands-on with the technology out in the field.
- Help validate and update support processes.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the software, development and operations teams
What You’ll Need:
- 1-2 years of technical support experience advantageous Willing to go above and beyond for the customer is a must
- Associate degree in Computer Science, IT, sports science, sports engineering or equivalent experience in a related field
- Prior troubleshooting experience with PC based systems
- Ability to work extended hours and on weekends
- Ability to travel up to 20% with valid passport
- Experience of RMA and returns process would be beneficial.
- Understanding of the dynamics and requirements of team sports.
- MS Office Support experience.
- Experience with support ticketing platforms; Salesforce and Zendesk preferred
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic work environment and see tasks through to completion
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Multi-lingual desirable, but not essential
- Great understanding of a range of sports. Including the challenges that athletes and coaches face.
Why You’ll Like Working for Catapult:
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We work hard but we always have fun doing it.
- We value development. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development. You’ll need to be great to get hired here and we promise you’ll get even better.
- We care about you. We offer competitive compensation, time off and outstanding paid maternity and paternity leave. In the US, we offer a 401k plan with up to a 4% employer match.
- We want you to love where you work. We have great office spaces located around the world with state of the art equipment.
- We work with elite sports teams. Why wait until the weekend to be involved with your favorite sports teams? Every day you can make an impact with our clients who are some of the most elite teams in the world.