Do you want to work for the world leader in elite sports performance analytics?
Catapult exists to build and improve the performance of athletes and teams at all levels of sport. The company has evolved from an Australian startup to a global leader in sports technology with solutions for every element of the performance ecosystem; from wearable tracking to athlete management and video analysis. Catapult is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX: CAT) and works with over 2,900 elite teams and institutes around the world. The company is headquartered in Australia, with major hub offices in the US and the UK.
We offer software, analytics and services that enable sports organizations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach and win. Our products can be found internationally at practice facilities and arenas, in meeting rooms and on the road, serving premier teams in the AFL, NFL, EPL, NBA, NHL, MLS, NCAA and more.
We want people who are passionate about captivating a global audience of sports performance experts with innovative and engaging content.
As Content Coordinator, you will be a leading voice of the company through its multimedia communications. Working closely with the Group Content Manager and wider communications team, you’ll be responsible for planning and creating engaging content that meets the needs of elite clients, consumer athletes, and internal staff across all regions of the business.
Through the delivery of innovative and thought-leading content initiatives, you’ll have the opportunity to work with sports performance practitioners and leading teams to showcase the value of Catapult’s technology and further enhance the perception of the business as a leader in its industry.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Work with the Group Content Manager and other staff to plan and execute Catapult’s content strategy.
- Manage a rolling calendar of content designed to meet the needs of clients in key markets around the world.
- Oversee the creation and editing of content for Catapult’s customer excellence platform.
- Identify and explore content opportunities with Catapult’s global portfolio of clients.
- Work with Catapult’s global sales teams to create new sales collateral and update existing materials where necessary.
- Monitor key metrics regarding content performance and contribute to monthly activity reporting.
- Manage relationships with external agencies and media organisations where necessary.
- Keep abreast of industry developments and the latest research in sports science.
What You’ll Need:
- Outstanding copywriting, editing and proofreading skills
- Demonstrable experience writing for a variety of audiences
- Experience with Wordpress and Google Analytics
- Ability to produce content for a range of audiences to strict deadlines
- Meticulous planner with strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player
- Strong knowledge of a variety of sports
- Solid understanding of sports science research and practice
- Knowledge of best practices in SEO
- Qualification in marketing, communications or other related disciplines
- Previous experience in a related role
Why You’ll Like Working for Catapult:
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We work hard but we always have fun doing it.
- We value development. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development. You’ll need to be great to get hired here and we promise you’ll get even better.
- We care about you. We offer competitive compensation and outstanding paid maternity and paternity leave. We also offer referral bonus, Quarterly Value Awards and social events.
- We want you to love where you work. We have great office spaces located around the world with state-of-the-art equipment. Be aware, we have very competitive table tennis games in a couple offices so be prepared to play and have fun.
- We work with elite sports teams. Why wait until the weekend to be involved with your favourite sports teams? Every day you can make an impact with our clients who are some of the most elite teams in the world.