Do you want to work for the world leader in elite sports performance analytics?
Catapult exists to build and improve the performance of athletes and teams at all levels of sport. The company has evolved from an Australian startup to a global leader in sports technology with solutions for every element of the performance ecosystem; from wearable tracking to athlete management and video analysis. Catapult is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX: CAT) and works with over 2,100 elite teams and institutes around the world. The company is headquartered in Australia, with major hub offices in the US and the UK.
We offer software, analytics and services that enable sports organizations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach and win. Our products can be found internationally at practice facilities and arenas, in meeting rooms and on the road, serving premier teams in the AFL, NFL, EPL, NBA, NHL, MLS, NCAA and more.
We want people who are passionate about providing best-in-class technical support.
The Replay Support Technician is responsible for answering questions and resolving any issues/problems the customer may have with XOS Instant Replay products.
This person will troubleshoot problems over the telephone or remote login, evaluate hardware sent in for repair, assist with Replay Product QA and may travel to customer sites to provide training and investigate/resolve support issues as necessary.
This person will work together with other Replay Support technicians, engineers and developers to investigate and remedy any customer complaints and/or technical issues in a timely manner.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Work to resolve customer questions & issues received through phone call, email, or chat
- Escalate high priority issues accordingly for timely resolution
- Document all customer questions & issues and their solutions (Zendesk ticketing system)
- Follow up on open issues and drive to resolution
- Assist with RMA process
- Setup & test replacement hardware prior to shipping
- Test RMA hardware sent in to confirm failure
- Travel to customer sites as necessary – hot issues, new customer, special events (Tournaments), etc.
- Assist with training new and returning customers
- Assist with creation of supporting documentation for customer use
QA & Testing
- Test new versions of software in the Replay product stack (Replay, ThunderCloud, Review, etc.)
- Document and report any issues identified back to developers
- Qualify new hardware for Replay use
What You’ll Need:
Education & Experience
- Associates degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 1-2 years of Technical / Customer Support experience
- Solid knowledge of Local Area Networking and IP addressing
- Relevant certifications considered a plus: CompTIA Networking+, CCENT
- Must be knowledgeable about Win-10 Pro, computers – hardware, software, etc.
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to communicate well with customers, employees, managers, and subordinates (all levels)
- Must have some video knowledge – HD-SDI, HDMI
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as critical problem analysis & resolution skills
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to effectively handle multiple simultaneous tasks/projects
- Possess exceptional time management skills.
- Must be a team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to travel, when required, for meetings with third parties
- Excellent follow-through and attention to detail
Why You’ll Like Working for Catapult:
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We work hard but we always have fun doing it.
- We value development. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development. You’ll need to be great to get hired here and we promise you’ll get even better.
- We care about you. We offer competitive compensation, time off and outstanding paid maternity and paternity leave. In the US, we offer a 401k plan with up to a 4% employer match.
- We want you to love where you work. We have great office spaces located around the world with state of the art equipment. Be aware, we have very competitive table tennis games in a couple offices so be prepared to play and have fun.
- We work with elite sports teams. Why wait until the weekend to be involved with your favorite sports teams? Every day you can make an impact with our clients who are some of the most elite teams in the world.