Do you want to work for the world leader in elite sports performance analytics?
Catapult empowers elite coaches globally with scientifically-validated metrics for the advancement of athlete performance. The company engineers’ wearable technology that provides objective information behind athlete risk, readiness and return to play. Born out of the Australian Institute of Sport (AIS) and a scientific research organization, Catapult now works with over 1800 elite teams and institutes around the world and is based in Australia, the US and the UK.
We offer software, analytics and services that enable sports organizations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach and win. Our products can be found internationally at practice facilities and arenas, in meeting rooms and on the road, serving premier teams in the AFL, NRL, NFL, NBA, and more.
We want people who are passionate about providing amazing service.
The Marketing Coordinator - APAC will be responsible for the tactical event execution of Catapult’s global marketing strategy within four key regions: Australia and New Zealand, China, Southeast Asia, and Northeast Asia.
The role will own all key aspects of all Catapult events, including planning, organizing, and execution. You will gain valuable experiences in project management, branding, and will work closely with the existing APAC and global marketing teams.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Management and coordination of all Catapult-hosted workshops and industry conferences for the APAC region
- Help optimise our recipient list and filtering all Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) through to regional Business Development Managers.
- Engaging with Fans and Followers to build relationships with the community and encourage engagement.
- Planning social content and maintaining the content calendar ensuring social media content is regular, relevant and engaging.
- Weekly reporting on social media engagements within the community.
- Monitoring the success of the community and of social media in terms of the overall marketing strategy.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to relay customer feedback insights gained from online conversations within the community.
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum two years experience working in a marketing-related position at a high-growth company.
- Very strong written communication skills, with examples of copywriting and content creation from previous positions.
- Experience working within a global organisation, having dealt with the inherent problems with time zone challenges.
- Ability to work with designers and maximise output by delivering clear briefs based on market needs.
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office and Google for Work applications and all major social media platforms
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
Why You’ll Like Working for Catapult:
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We work hard but we always have fun doing it.
- We value development. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development. You’ll need to be great to get hired here and we promise you’ll get even better.
- We care about you. We offer competitive compensation and outstanding paid maternity and paternity leave. We also offer annual leave, referral bonus, Quarterly Value Awards and social events.
- We want you to love where you work. We have great office spaces located around the world with state of the art equipment. Be aware, we have very competitive table tennis games in a couple offices so be prepared to play and have fun.
- We work with elite sports teams. Why wait until the weekend to be involved with your favourite sports teams? Every day you can make an impact with our clients who are some of the most elite teams in the world.