Do you want to work for the world leader in elite sports performance analytics?
Catapult exists to build and improve the performance of athletes and teams at all levels of sport. The company has evolved from an Australian startup to a global leader in sports technology with solutions for every element of the performance ecosystem; from wearable tracking to athlete management and video analysis. Catapult is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX: CAT) and works with over 2,100 elite teams and institutes around the world. The company is headquartered in Australia, with major hub offices in the US and the UK.
We offer software, analytics and services that enable sports organizations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach and win. Our products can be found internationally at practice facilities and arenas, in meeting rooms and on the road, serving premier teams in the AFL, NFL, EPL, NBA, NHL, MLS, NCAA and more.
We want people who are passionate about providing best-in-class product support.
Catapult is looking for a Product Support Technician to support our rapidly growing customer base in the Americas. The Product Support Technician will be the customers first point of contact to help resolve and product issues. The role will have fall-back support for deeper technical issues from the engineering team in Melbourne, Australia. It is critical that the Product Support Technician understands how to explain product usage and can provide first level technical support in a well communicated manner.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Providing basic user administration to US and Canadian-based clients
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues.
- Retain ownership of problems through to resolution to ensure a high level of user satisfaction.
- Knowing when to escalate problems to the next level of support.
- Record details of all incoming support requests in line with company procedures ensuring accurate information is obtained.
- Create help documentation for new features prior to release.
- Document use cases and problem solutions.
- Help validate new software features, including getting hands-on with the technology out in the field.
- Help validate and update support processes.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the software team
What You’ll Need:
- 1-2 years of technical support experience required. Willing to go above and beyond for the customer
- Associate degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent experience in a related field
- Prior troubleshooting experience with PC based systems
- Ability to occasionally work extended hours and on weekends
- Ability to travel up to 20% with valid passport for possible trips to Canada
- Experience of RMA and returns process would be beneficial.
- Understanding of the dynamics and requirements of team sports.
- MS Office Support experience.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic work environment and see tasks through to completion
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to speak in Spanish or Portuguese a plus, not required
- Great understanding of a range of collegiate and professional sports. Including the challenges that athletes and coaches face.
Why You’ll Like Working for Catapult:
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We work hard but we always have fun doing it.
- We value development. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development. You’ll need to be great to get hired here and we promise you’ll get even better.
- We care about you. We offer competitive compensation, time off and outstanding paid maternity and paternity leave. In the US, we offer a 401k plan with up to a 4% employer match.
- We want you to love where you work. We have great office spaces located around the world with state of the art equipment. Be aware, we have very competitive table tennis games in a couple offices so be prepared to play and have fun.
- We work with elite sports teams. Why wait until the weekend to be involved with your favorite sports teams? Every day you can make an impact with our clients who are some of the most elite teams in the world.