Do you want to work for the world leader in elite sports performance analytics?
Catapult is a global sports technology company with over 1800 clients and a portfolio of solutions that empower sports scientists, coaches, and athletes to train smarter and play better. Catapult is the parent company of XOS, the leading provider of video technology to collegiate and professional sports organizations in the US.
XOS uses advanced digital technology solutions to serve more than 900 NCAA, NFL, NBA and NHL teams. As the daily dashboard of the most experienced professional coaches in the country, backed by an innovative content licensing arm, XOS helps institutions integrate video, images, data and interactive technologies to assure maximum return on each digital investment.
We want people who are passionate about customer service.
The Technical Support Representative will be the “front line” telephone support for our customers across all sports including NCAA, NFL and NHL teams. There are 4 major areas of responsibility: phone support for installation, troubleshooting, customer training and the demonstration of XOS Digital coaching products. The Technical Support Representative should have a high level of technical expertise and be able to communicate effectively. The candidate will need to train on complex hardware and software applications. They should also possess a background in film editing, DV, or computer related applications. Time management skills are essential. The Support Representative will be responsible for the comprehensive service, support, installation and training of all coaching products and solutions. This will include networked editing and analysis systems, streaming video distribution and player development tools.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Provide "front line" application, database, and hardware support, as needed, via telephone
Become proficient in supporting all XOS coaching products and use strong communication skills to support our elite clients
- Provide “on site” application, database, and hardware support
Investigate, diagnose, and resolve customer issues within a timely manner and work with the product teams to resolve these issues
- Use independent, professional judgment to avoid errors that would impact customer satisfaction
Must be willing to participate in "off hour" pager rotation
What You’ll Need:
- 4+ years of technical phone support or sports related experience
- Former NCAA athletics background highly preferred
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must have proven customer service experience
- Must be able to multitask and work well in a team environment
- A.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in a related field
- MCSE Certification preferred
Why You’ll Like Working for Catapult:
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We work hard but we always have fun doing it.
- We value development. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development. You’ll need to be great to get hired here and we promise you’ll get even better.
- We care about you. We offer competitive compensation, time off and outstanding paid maternity and paternity leave. In the US, we offer a 401k plan with up to a 4% employer match.
- We want you to love where you work. We have great office spaces located around the world with state of the art equipment. Be aware, we have very competitive table tennis games in a couple offices so be prepared to play and have fun.
- We work with elite sports teams. Why wait until the weekend to be involved with your favorite sports teams? Every day you can make an impact with our clients who are some of the most elite teams in the world.