Do you want to work for the world leader in elite sports performance analytics?
Catapult empowers elite coaches globally with scientifically-validated metrics for the advancement of athlete performance. The company engineers wearable technology that provides objective information behind athlete risk, readiness and return to play. Born out of the Australian Institute of Sport (AIS) and a scientific research organization, Catapult now works with over 1800 elite teams and institutes around the world and is based in Australia, the US and the UK.
We offer software, analytics and services that enable sports organizations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach and win. Our products can be found internationally at practice facilities and arenas, in meeting rooms and on the road, serving premier teams in the AFL, NRL, NFL, NBA, Premier League, La Liga and more.
We want people who are passionate about providing amazing customer service.
The key purpose of this role is to provide training, education and on-going support to a select customer base with Catapult’s entire range of athlete tracking hardware and software solutions. The role will assist with the research and development of our technology stack and aim to provide advanced data analysis for both internal staff and existing customers. The role will entail on-site customer visits to teams and organisations within your portfolio to facilitate the best practice use of our technology.
The role will also work closely with our business development managers, partners and sport scientists throughout Russia to provide administration documentation, product demonstrations and support new business opportunities for leagues and teams.
The successful candidate can be based remotely, anywhere in Russia, due to the required travel throughout this country.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Respond quickly to customer queries
- Account manage a select portfolio of teams within Russia
- Educate customers on best practice utilizing Catapult technology
- Perform product demonstrations in support of new business
- Provide evidence based, scientific materials for marketing, internal and external purpose
- Maintain a large database of information
- Aid in the data analysis of our elite teams where required
- Research and development of Catapult’s product stack
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum 2+ years working in the elite sporting environment
- Ability to speak both Russian and English fluently
- Hands on experience with performance monitoring tools such as GPS; Video Analysis; Tactical applications
- Proficient in statistical analysis of large data sets
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft office
- Basic IT knowledge
- Account management experience with a large customer base (desired)
- Great communication skills to foster new relationships and build on existing relationships with a select customer portfolio
- Ability to analyse, and interpret data
- Effective communication to articulate findings to coaches, athletes, and other performance staff
- The desire to influence the performance management of elite sports
- Ability to work well in a small group which is part of a larger regional team
- Communicate effectively with software and hardware engineers
- Bachelor’s degree in Exercise and Sport Science required
- Postgraduate degree (Masters) is recommended
Why You’ll Like Working for Catapult:
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We work hard but we always have fun doing it.
- We value development. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development. You’ll need to be great to get hired here and we promise you’ll get even better.
- We care about you. We offer competitive compensation and outstanding paid maternity and paternity leave. We also offer a flexible working environment, referral bonuses for introducing new employees, Quarterly Value Awards and regular social events.
- We want you to love where you work. We have great office spaces located around the world with state of the art equipment. Be aware, we have very competitive table tennis games in a couple offices so be prepared to play and have fun.
- We work with elite sports teams. Why wait until the weekend to be involved with your favourite sports teams? Every day you can make an impact with our clients who are some of the most elite teams in the world.