Do you want to work for the world leader in elite sports performance analytics?
Catapult empowers elite coaches globally with scientifically-validated metrics for the advancement of athlete performance. The company engineers’ wearable technology that provides objective information behind athlete risk, readiness and return to play. Catapult is also the parent company of XOS Digital, the leading provider of video technology to collegiate and professional sports organizations in the US. Catapult now works with over 1800 elite teams and institutes around the world and is based in the US, Australia, and the UK.
We offer software, analytics and services that enable sports organizations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach and win. Our products can be found internationally at practice facilities and arenas, in meeting rooms and on the road, serving premier teams in the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLS, NCAA and more.
We want people who are passionate about troubleshooting and IT support
Catapult Sports seeks self-standing individual reporting to the Director of IT. This individual will be responsible for troubleshooting and support of IT Systems and Infrastructure for Catapult Sports and is based out Wilmington, MA. This role includes: Desktop Support, Operating Systems Administration (Windows and Linux), Telephone Systems, Cloud Services Account Administration, and networking components (WAN & LAN).
What You’ll Be Doing:
As a knowledgeable IT Administrator with skills and experience in Operating Systems and Networking you will need to effectively assist our distributed IT organization with the following:
- Management and support of Catapult Sports Infrastructure; primary focus on Wilmington MA office, remote offices and employees while on business travel
- Assist end users with any desktop related issues that arise on a daily basis
- Provide support of Wilmington production WAN & LAN with the ability to be available on weekends, off hours and when emergencies arise
- Administers network accounts, security groups, permissions, troubleshooting access for Windows domains
- Configuration and setup of systems for new employees and servers for various departments
- Ability to effectively form and manage external vendor relations
- Effectively handle any escalations for issues in your area of responsibility. Occasionally you may be asked to visit remote offices to diagnose more challenging problems
- DNS management of internal and external DNS zones
- Email administrator of G-Suite and Office-365 email environments and distribution lists
- End-user computer hardware and software purchasing, inventory, troubleshooting and repair, software support and research
- Laptop builds/rebuilds for existing and new hires; Archiving terminated employee data in secure company location
- Mobile device connectivity support
- VPN Connectivity
- Printers and Print services
- Provides security key FOBs to employees and guests
- Involved in cube and office build outs, involving both high voltage (power) and low voltage (data/voice) cabling and Moves/Adds/Changes/Relocations
- Workstation setup for new users
- Inventory tracking
What You’ll Need:
Technical Skills & Experience (Required)
- 5+ years information technology experience
- Experience managing Windows and Linux Servers
- Office 365 and G-Suite administration experience
- Extensive knowledge of PCs, Laptops, Storage Subsystems, Networking Components
- Excellent troubleshooting skills in a network environment
- Demonstrable skills in creating sound solutions to issues affecting the IT organization
Technical Skills & Experience (Desired)
- VOIP and/or FreePBX
- VMWare ESX
- Macintosh desktop support
Education & Certifications
- AS or BS degree in a technology discipline or equivalent experience
- Microsoft MCSE and CompTIA Networking+, Cisco CCET, CCNA or equivalent experience
Skills and Personal Attributes
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Ability to work diligently under minimal supervision to achieve agreed upon objectives and priorities (results orientated).
- Systematic thinker and consistent approach to problem investigation and problem solving
- Composure along with the ability to react quickly during crisis (e.g. Network Down)
- A strong drive to continually improve overall reliability, integrity and performance
- Ability to work effectively in a distributed team orientated environment
- Ability to build & maintain relationships with Stake Holders
- Ability to keep IT management aware of and up to date on site issues
- Ability to manage/direct contractors and interns
Why You’ll Like Working for Catapult:
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We work hard but we always have fun doing it.
- We value development. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development. You’ll need to be great to get hired here and we promise you’ll get even better.
- We care about you. We offer competitive compensation, time off and outstanding paid maternity and paternity leave. In the US, we offer a 401k plan with up to a 4% employer match.
- We want you to love where you work. We have great office spaces located around the world with state of the art equipment. Be aware, we have very competitive table tennis games in a couple offices so be prepared to play and have fun.
- We work with elite sports teams. Why wait until the weekend to be involved with your favorite sports teams? Every day you can make an impact with our clients who are some of the most elite teams in the world.