Catapult Sports is the world leader in elite sports performance analytics, pioneering GPS tracking technology and science for over 1,800 elite teams worldwide. Our products serve the biggest and best teams around the world in the AFL, NRL, NFL, NBA, Premier League, La Liga and more.
In June 2018 the Catapult Sports consumer division launched a mass-market product named PLAYR (www.playrsmartcoach.com) which helps football players around the world improve their game and get closer to the pros. The product combines a Smart Vest, a GPS enabled tracker and an app.
We’re looking for a talented Digital Content Manager, with strong copywriting and editorial skills, to own and deliver a holistic digital content strategy, which builds awareness of the benefits of this new emerging category and clearly communicates PLAYR’s leading position in pioneering its development.
- Create a pioneering digital content strategy that builds awareness of the category and differentiates our brand
- Reflect this across all key customer touchpoints with outstanding copywriting and original story development
- Build and manage a content/editorial calendar across key channels - email, blog, social and other advertising channels
- Develop and lead on new website content (copy, photography, blogs, video) which directly improves conversion and engagement
- Develop content ideas which drive organic traffic to site and increase SEO rankings for key search terms. Perform outreach with sites and organisations to place original content and secure backlinks
- Analyse and review performance of online content against key metrics and iterate according to learnings
- Work with Social team to ensure content development and distribution across all social media channels are in line with content strategy and, increases natural online presence, social community engagement and brand awareness.
- Work with Design team to make sure our website delivers on conversion and engagement metrics
- Strong copywriting and creative story development experience
- High levels of attention to detail
- Experience of creating and developing a wide range of digital content
- Ability to analyse and interpret data
- Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Passion for football, and awareness of the football media and social landscape, would be a significant advantage
Why You’ll Like Working for Catapult:
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We work hard but we always have fun doing it.
- We value development. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development. You’ll need to be great to get hired here and we promise you’ll get even better.
- We care about you. We offer competitive compensation and outstanding paid maternity and paternity leave. We also offer annual leave, pension, referral bonus, Quarterly Value Awards and social events.
- We want you to love where you work. We have great office spaces located around the world with state of the art equipment. Be aware, we have very competitive table tennis games in a couple offices so be prepared to play and have fun.
- We work with elite sports teams. Why wait until the weekend to be involved with your favourite sports teams? Every day you can make an impact with our clients who are some of the most elite teams in the world.