Do you want to work for the world leader in elite sports performance analytics?
Catapult empowers elite coaches globally with scientifically-validated metrics for the advancement of athlete performance. The company engineers wearable technology that provides objective information behind athlete risk, readiness and return to play. Born out of the Australian Institute of Sport (AIS) and a scientific research organization, Catapult now works with over 1800 elite teams and institutes around the world and is based in Australia, the US and the UK.
We offer software, analytics and services that enable sports organizations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach and win. Our products can be found internationally at practice facilities and arenas, in meeting rooms and on the road, serving premier teams in the AFL, NRL, NFL, NBA, Premier League, La Liga and more.
We want people who are passionate about providing amazing customer service.
Catapult are increasing the size of our Sales team in the APAC region. The Sales Executive will be responsible for promoting and driving Sales of the Playertek products across various sports throughout the APAC region. You will help to build the brand and educate customers on the use of Playertek within their sport, under the guidance of the Head of Australia & NZ Partnerships.
Using your knowledge and experience in Sales, and your passion for sport and technology, you will identify new opportunities, and promote the benefits of Playertek. Your aim is to grow and expand the client base, whilst strengthening the brand and driving revenues in an environment that adheres to the Catapult code of conduct and values. You will be focussing on customers that are schools and 2nd tier sporting teams and organisations.
The successful candidate will be office based in the Melbourne office.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Sell PlayerTek products working towards a defined target as set by the business
- Identify and follow up new sales opportunities
- Efficiently gather information to qualify each prospect’s buying intention and ability, to support negotiation on price, delivery and customer management
- Prepare proposals and work with each organisation to progress the buying decision
- Maintain and build strong relationships with customers
- Provide accurate feedback on future buying intentions of prospective clients
- Build confidence in prospective clients with your enthusiastic and knowledgeable manner
- Provide outstanding and effective service to customers
What You’ll Need:
- Experience working in a sales environment, ideally involving high volume cold calling
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask across accounts
- Ideally knowledge of any potential customers that are schools and 2nd tier sporting teams and organisations
- Be self-motivated with a mature, positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and be self-driven within a team structure
- A strong passion in sport and technology
- Confident using Salesforce or other CRM to track sales, as well Microsoft Office
Why You’ll Like Working for Catapult:
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We work hard but we always have fun doing it.
- We value development. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development. You’ll need to be great to get hired here and we promise you’ll get even better.
- We care about you. We offer competitive compensation and outstanding paid maternity and paternity leave. We also offer a flexible working environment, referral bonuses for introducing new employees, Quarterly Value Awards and regular social events.
- We want you to love where you work. We have great office spaces located around the world with state of the art equipment. Be aware, we have very competitive table tennis games in a couple offices so be prepared to play and have fun.
- We work with elite sports teams. Why wait until the weekend to be involved with your favorite sports teams? Every day you can make an impact with our clients who are some of the most elite teams in the world.