Do you want to work for the world leader in elite sports performance analytics?
Catapult is a global sports technology company with over 1500 clients and a portfolio of solutions that empower sports scientists, coaches, and athletes to train smarter and play better. Catapult is the parent company of XOS, the leading provider of video technology to collegiate and professional sports organizations in the US.
XOS uses advanced digital technology solutions to serve more than 900 NCAA, NFL, NBA and NHL teams. As the daily dashboard of the most experienced professional coaches in the country, backed by an innovative content licensing arm, XOS helps institutions integrate video, images, data and interactive technologies to assure maximum return on each digital investment.
We want people who are passionate about customer service.
The Call Coordinator Assistant is the assistant to the Call Coordinator. This person will be responsible for handling calls coming into the support organization and coordinating the distribution of these calls to the support representatives.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Provide excellent customer service to customers over the phone. Maintain customer confidence in XOS by keeping commitments and giving accurate and concise assistance. Promote customer goodwill through positive attitude, performance, and appearance.
- Extremely productive and able to process a high volume of calls daily. Dedicated to and cognizant of incoming calls, and react with a sense of urgency to heavy call volumes. Consistently maintain appropriate service level for all calls handled.
- Listen to and identify customer needs quickly and accurately. Expedite calls to the appropriate phone queues or call back bins. Understand the many service contracts and special programs in place for XOS customers in order to route calls correctly.
What You’ll Need:
- 2+ years of customer support experience
- High call volume experience required
- Strong communication skills required
- High School or Trade school required, BA/BS degree a plus
- Strong work ethic and endeavour to get the job done, able to work flexible working hours to support our national customers
- Ability to work effectively both independently and with a team
- Experience with a call tracking database
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Why You’ll Like Working for Catapult:
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We work hard but we always have fun doing it.
- We value development. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development. You’ll need to be great to get hired here and we promise you’ll get even better.
- We care about you. We offer competitive compensation, time off and outstanding paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We want you to love where you work. We have great office spaces located around the world with state of the art equipment. Be aware, we have very competitive table tennis games in a couple offices so be prepared to play and have fun.
- We work with elite sports teams. Why wait until the weekend to be involved with your favorite sports teams? Every day you can make an impact with our clients who are some of the most elite teams in the world.