Do you want to work for the world leader in elite sports performance analytics?
Catapult empowers elite coaches globally with scientifically-validated metrics for the advancement of athlete performance. The company engineers wearable technology that provides objective information behind athlete risk, readiness and return to play. Born out of the Australian Institute of Sport (AIS) and a scientific research organization, Catapult now works with over 1500 elite teams and institutes around the world and is based in Australia, the US and the UK.
We offer software, analytics and services that enable sports organizations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach and win. Our products can be found internationally at practice facilities and arenas, in meeting rooms and on the road, serving teams in the Premier League, La Liga, NFL, AFL, NBA, NHL and more.
We want people who are passionate about providing amazing solutions to our clients.
Catapult are increasing the size of our Sales Team in the Eastern Europe region. The Business Development Manager is responsible for promoting and driving significant growth of the Catapult range of products.
Using the resources and technology provided, you will grow and expand the client base, strengthening the brand and drive revenues while adhering to the Catapult culture code and values.
The successful candidate will be remote and field based within Eastern Europe. (Location of where successful candidate is based is negotiable but it must be within Eastern Europe)
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Increase Sales in the region in line with specified targets
- Create and build good relationships with customers and prospects through personal contact, meetings, conference attendance and via telephone, email etc.
- Efficiently gather market and customer information to qualify each prospects buying intention and ability, to support negotiation on price, delivery and customer management.
- Provide accurate feedback on future buying intentions of customers and prospects.
- Manage a pipeline of customers and prospects through buying stages from initial meeting, through presentation and closing the sale.
- Present Catapult’s products and services to customers and prospects as part of a sales process.
- Issue quotes and detailed proposals to customers and prospects and work with each organisation to progress the buying decision.
- Work with Catapult’s management to set targets for sales opportunities and revenue within the market.
- Be self-critical and manage own performance and processes to meet or exceeding these targets.
- Support the information needs of Catapult management including keeping pipelines, prospects and sales records always accurate and up to date.
- Execute marketing programs and marketing communication in the target markets.
- Personally represent the Catapult brand in public forums, conferences, trade shows and events.
What You’ll Need:
- You MUST be fluent in one of the following European languages: Russian, Polish, Czech as well as English
- It is very much required that you have at least 3 years’ experience of high performance technology sales (one or more of; Wearables, Video, Athlete Management), ideally in an elite sporting environment
- Ability to learn systems quickly and assist others in learning best practices.
- Ability and desire to support team goals.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with Senior Management.
- Experience with NetSuite or Salesforce is a plus.
Why You’ll Like Working for Catapult:
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We work hard but we always have fun doing it.
- We value development. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development. You’ll need to be great to get hired here and we promise you’ll get even better.
- We care about you. We offer competitive compensation and outstanding paid maternity and paternity leave. We also offer annual leave, referral bonus, Quarterly Value Awards and social events.
- We want you to love where you work. We have great office spaces located around the world with state of the art equipment. Be aware, we have very competitive table tennis games in a couple offices so be prepared to play and have fun.
- We work with elite sports teams. Why wait until the weekend to be involved with your favourite sports teams? Every day you can make an impact with our clients who are some of the most elite teams in the world.