Castle Hill Gaming (CHG) is seeking an organized and creative marketer to join our team! This position will assume a lead role to manage – marketing and event/meeting needs of Castle Hill Gaming. In addition, this position will be responsible for coordinating executive meetings, national trade shows, CHG sponsored seminars and internal events hosted at the Tulsa showroom and other various locations. This position will be located in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Manage, assist, and create productive content for various means of customer communication including our website, e-newsletters, social media, print/digital ads and promotion/event-related needs
- Collaborate with the team on brand messaging, customer experience, content strategy, and campaign development with regards to promotions
- Create and implement a marketing and events calendar
- Research, evaluate and negotiate contracts with potential venues, vendor/suppliers, products or services
- Manage Marketing/Event Budget to ensure that marketing/event expenses align with the total expenses of the company
- Work with internal and external clients to determine their needs and ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure compliance with insurance, legal, health and safety obligations
- Oversee and manage all aspects of an event or function, from beginning to end. To include, content, graphics, documents, web links, pre/post surveys, badge templates, emails- client/prospects notification and invitations etc.
- Manage Castle Hill Gaming’s participation in customer sponsored events (golf tournaments, fundraising events, etc.
- Gather, analyze, and report marketing/event data to stakeholders
- Procure and maintain adequate levels of event material, inventory and CHG promotional products/swag
- Other duties as assigned
- Demonstrated ability to successfully create, organize and problem-solve
- Ability to work in a variety of environments and able to work well under pressure
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience in marketing and CRM platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or similar work experience
- 2+ years related work experience in a corporate, marketing agency or hospitality environment
- CMP (Certified Meeting Professional) designation a plus
- Proficient in MS Office
- Travel requirement of 15%-20%, with occasional overnight travel
- Evening and weekend hours may be required