The Project Manager is responsible for the overall project management of all development. They coordinate system implementation activities through all project phases and facilitate agile development practices.
- Leads project planning across all development projects
- Documents project plans and manages issue logs
- Manages the daily activities of projects and project teams
- Ensures project deliverables are on time and within budget
- Collaborates with team members and makes recommendations on resource allocation and prioritization of project tasks
- Coordinate reporting and make presentations to the management team.
- Three to five years of agile project management experience in a technology environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once, adjusting priorities as needed
- Ability to partner with the software engineering team and other stakeholders to resolve project roadblocks
- Familiarity with software engineering and system architecture
- Excellent organizational and communication skills; must be detail oriented
- High ethical standards and integrity
- Team player with high performance standards
- Ability to work from the Castle Hill office in Charlottesville, VA
- At least 5 years of agile project management experience in a technology environment
*** We are not offering Visa sponsorship or transfers for this position, now or in the future.