The Production position is a technical position focused on preparing machines for new installs or conversions.
- Assemble all parts of a gaming machines and ensuring the device is functioning properly and ready for installment
- Perform diagnostic checks, maintenance and repairs to all Castle Hill gaming equipment
- Basic repair and maintenance to servers and associated gaming equipment
- Perform preventive maintenance on machines (clean, tighten loose hardware and secure loose wiring)
- Log maintenance and repair actions in approved reporting software
- Stay current with ongoing jurisdictional changes, upgrades and modifications
- Clean and maintain equipment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and troubleshoot to figure out issues
- Operate in a team environment working with others to complete tasks
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to obtain and maintain tribal gaming licenses
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Experience Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to move and transport gaming machines/equipment weighing up to 550 pounds, with the aid of dollies and tools
- Ability to continuously position self to maintain and troubleshoot gaming machines
- Ability to move and transport equipment weighing up to 40 pounds short distances without mechanical aid
- High school or equivalent
- 2+ years technical/electrical experience
- Previous experience in a Casino or Gaming environment a plus
While performing standard duties associated with the position, an individual may be exposed to noise levels ranging from quiet to loud. And occasionally may be exposed to adverse weather conditions.
*** We are not offering Visa sponsorship or transfers for this position, now or in the future.