Our Artists are a big part of our development team, working to create casino gaming experiences that excite and entertain players through player-centered design strategies and an agile methodology.
- Produces artwork and animations of the highest quality
- Demonstrates versatility and the ability to adapt to any variety of visual styles to tackle all creative and design challenges
- Shows an excellent, well-developed sense of color, composition, typography, and an acute eye for quality and detail
- Learns new tools and techniques quickly and adapts to new technologies to meet ever-evolving market requirements and business goals
- Works collaboratively with a cross-disciplinary team of artists, programmers and game designers to create great games. As part of collaborating, give and take art direction and critique, work within budgets and deadlines with clear communication and organizational skills
- Contributes at all levels, from concept creation, pitch mockups and storyboarding, through game asset creation and game development to create the most engaging, fun, and beautiful gaming experiences
- Six to eight years of experience in a comparable role
- Experience with illustration, graphic design, character design and animation, motion graphics, 3D modeling, and game design
- Expertise with the Adobe Suite of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Flash.
- Eye for detail with a clear understanding of the big picture
- An online portfolio and/or animation reel
- Excellent organizational and communication skills; must be detail oriented
- High ethical standards and integrity
- Team player with high-performance standards
- BA/BFA degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with 3D Studio Max and/or Maya
- Casino gaming experience
*** We are not offering Visa sponsorship or transfers for this position, now or in the future.