The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for overseeing all HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with executive management. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: recruiting, benefits administration, employment law compliance, employee relations, training, onboarding, policy implementation.
- Leads recruiting effort to significantly grow the company. Recruiting will include scheduling interviews, conducting initial phone interviews, coordinating with the hiring managers, etc.
- Performs benefits administration, including claims resolution, change reporting, and communicating benefits information to employees
- Maintains human resource information system records
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations
- Handles employee relations including conflict resolution and performance management
- Oversees employee onboarding and facilitates/provides training to the workforce
- Partners with employees and management to create and implement various human resource policies
- Three to five years of HR generalist experience
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational and communication skills; must be detail oriented
- High ethical standards and integrity
- Team player with high-performance standards
- PHR/SPHR or SHRM-CP/SCP certification