Castle Hill Gaming (CHG) provides quality gaming solutions to Native American Tribal Casinos across the United States. CHG’s team utilizes decades of experience, insight, and knowledge to create the most entertaining Class II and Class III gaming machines in the market.
Since our launch in September of 2013, CHG is experiencing tremendous growth which is creating new career opportunities for sales professionals. The CHG culture believes in the empowerment of TEAM and embraces individual creativity to deliver exceptional experiences to our players, operators, and tribal partners.
The Account Executive will develop and implement sales plans in conjunction with the Head of Sales for CHG’s electronic gaming portfolio.
This position is responsible for developing new accounts and managing their existing book of business. The Account Executive will co-develop territory marketing plans and execute approved plans which included but not limited to trade shows and customer events.
The Account Executive must be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude and have the ability to work in a team environment.
• Develop and implement a strategic sales plan
• Maintain customer data and opportunities through Castle Hill’s approved CRM
• Use consultative solutions-based selling to identify sales opportunities
• Improve slot performance through data analytics and route management
• Stay current on CHG product portfolio
• Ability to demonstrate CHG product and articulate the key selling points
• Professionally represent CHG during association and customer related events
• Negotiate and prepare sales contracts and sales order documentation in a timely and accurate manner
• Timely and accurately complete expense reports
• Meet or exceed sales quotas
• 40% travel is expected in this role
• Minimum 3 years’ experience selling into the gaming industry
• Prior experience in a Sales or customer service role
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Must have ability to work from home
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Familiarity with CRM systems, Salesforce a plus
*** We are not offering Visa sponsorship or transfers for this position, now or in the future.