The Company You’ll Join
At Carta we create owners and make private markets liquid.
We live in a world where some people live on the equity stack and enjoy exponential wealth growth and preferential tax treatment; others live on the debt stack and may work their entire lives for a company and retire only with the cash they’ve managed to save from their paychecks. Our contribution to solving the wealth inequality problem is moving people from the debt stack (payroll) to the equity stack. By making it as easy to issue equity to employees as it is to put them on payroll, we can create more owners.
At Carta, we are helpful, transparent, fair, and kind. We are relentless executors, unconventional thinkers, and masters of our craft.
Learn more about our Series G fundraising round here.
The Stock Plan Support Analyst is responsible for providing best-in-class customer service to participants of the following client segments: Public Market, Pre-IPO and Late Stage Private.
They will use their knowledge of the stock plan services industry to provide timely and accurate front-line support for all Public customers via phone and email. Responsibilities include: account maintenance; explanation of employee equity benefits; triaging money-movement related issues; and helping individuals navigate the registration and account management processes on the Carta platform.
- Expected to become Subject Matter Experts in Carta applications for Public companies
- Provides timely and accurate information to inbound customer requests via phone, email and chat.
- Works closely with other departments to ensure customer needs are met
- Ensures standard metrics are met in regards to Support contacts
- Ensures accurate documentation of customer interactions within Salesforce to facilitate feedback between Support and Product, as well as with the customer
- Triage incoming requests and identify trends/patterns across customer base in order to flag issues as well as potential solutions for the rest of the team
- Identify, reproduce, and document bugs for the product and engineering teams
- Provides front-line Support for all competencies specifically for Public Companies
- Contribute to the ongoing learning and success of the team/company by sharing knowledge through mentorship, collaboration, and thorough documentation
- Takes on additional projects to drive product improvement, engages with product teams as necessary
- Can help C-suite executives with navigating Carta’s platform and help establish 10b5-1 plans.
- Strong background in Support Analyst role
- Strong understanding of finance, equity, or related field experience in troubleshooting and problem solving
- Willing to work proactively and autonomously but must also be a team player
- Brokerage agent or transfer agent experience is a plus
- Experience assisting participants with 144 filings and 10b5-1 transactions.
- Strong knowledge around all equity award types including RSU’s,RSA’s,NSO/ISO options,SARS,Cash paid awards, and ESPP
- Strong understanding of Taxes concerning equity based compensation. \
Competencies: (Required within 6 months)
- Subject Matter Expertise in Carta applications and ability to carry projects through to completion
- 7/63 Finra Licenses
- Ability to create and follow Standard Operating Procedures
- Understanding of strategic direction and goals for the overall Support organization
- Excellent understanding of the Carta platform, user personas, and relationships among law firm and company parties
- Strong sense of problem ownership.
- CEP Level 1
- Experience with Executive Services in regards to stock plan administration.