The Company You’ll Join
At Carta we create owners and make private markets liquid.
We live in a world where some people live on the equity stack and enjoy exponential wealth growth and preferential tax treatment; others live on the debt stack and may work their entire lives for a company and retire only with the cash they’ve managed to save from their paychecks. Our contribution to solving the wealth inequality problem is moving people from the debt stack (payroll) to the equity stack. By making it as easy to issue equity to employees as it is to put them on payroll, we can create more owners.
At Carta, we are helpful, transparent, fair, and kind. We are relentless executors, unconventional thinkers, and masters of our craft.
To learn more, here is what one of our investors wrote about leading our Series F.
The Team You’ll Work With
We're looking for a talented Account Executive to join our Investor Services SPV sales team. The SPV sales team partners with private market investors looking to raise special purpose vehicles to invest in the alternative assets space. These investors are eager to launch their SPVs directly with us and or bring over existing SPVs to manage under the Carta umbrella. With our highly skilled fund administrators & proprietary technology platform we are uniquely qualified to help investors form and raise SPVs cost effectively and efficiently. Our customers in this segment are primarily private market investors across the venture capital & private equity industries.
As an Investor Services Account Executive focusing on the SPV segment you will work very closely with Carta’s Investor Services GTM & SPV administration teams to ensure we support our customers throughout the entirety of the SPV lifecycle (from formation through liquidation). That process involves advising them on best practices and executing on their strategy.
The Problems You’ll Solve
- Communicate the business impact of our product offerings to private market investors
- Demonstrate ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus-building to identify and sell new opportunities
- Understand customer needs and requirements and act as a trusted business advisor!
- Own the entire sales lifecycle, from initial discovery to close
- Develop a comprehensive sales strategy and sales plan that ensures consistent achievement of goals over the short and long-term
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field
- Relevant sales experience, preferably in a SaaS organization
- Experience managing a high volume pipeline
- Proven ability to execute, especially negotiation and closing contracts
- Articulate, poised, and concise
- Flexible and resilient
- Competitive and driven to achieve goals
- Experience in venture capital, private equity, institutional investing, alternative assets or wealth management is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a positive interview experience for every candidate. If accommodations due to a disability or medical condition are needed, connect with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. As a company, we value fairness, helpfulness, transparency, leadership and build our teams around these values. Check out our careers page to get to know us better as you think about your next step at Carta.