The Company You’ll Join
At Carta we create owners and make private markets liquid.
We live in a world where some people live on the equity stack and enjoy exponential wealth growth and preferential tax treatment; others live on the debt stack and may work their entire lives for a company and retire only with the cash they’ve managed to save from their paychecks. Our contribution to solving the wealth inequality problem is moving people from the debt stack (payroll) to the equity stack. By making it as easy to issue equity to employees as it is to put them on payroll, we can create more owners.
At Carta, we are helpful, transparent, fair, and kind. We are relentless executors, unconventional thinkers, and masters of our craft.
To learn more, here is what one of our investors wrote about leading our Series F.
The Team You’ll Work With
Carta is seeking a flexible and strategic manager to help us build and lead a world-class HR Operations team that is responsible for providing a high quality support experience to employees in close partnership with functions such as HRBP, Total Rewards, Recruiting, and Learning & Development.. As a Manager, you will be responsible for partnering cross-functionally to drive process and system improvements that will improve the employee experience, increase the efficiency of the HR team, and improve the quality of our data. You will play a critical role in creating a highly employee - centric People team as Carta continues to grow exponentially.
The Problems You’ll Solve
- Build the infrastructure for how all individual Cartan’s interact with the people team and find the information they need
- Define and improve how we quickly, accurately, and empathetically address all questions and tickets that come to the People team.
- Create and maintain documentation, ensuring thorough and up-to-date documentation of HR team’s processes to support team member training and development.
- Own the tools and develop the playbook, cadence, and operation for performance reviews, promotions, and engagement surveys
- Ensure our HR department operates efficiently and aligns with our business objectives
- Leverage our HR and Recruiting systems to reduce administrative burden and improve people data integrity
- Help curate and maintain company policies and procedures
- Roll up your sleeves and dive into the high volume of daily operational HR needs
- Establish metrics and build dashboards to monitor Service Desk performance, creating a regular cadence of reporting and reviews to drive continuous improvement.
- Create operational efficiencies to then work with HR Business partners to implement these improvements.
- Develop new ways to create a great employee experience. You will constantly seek opportunities to improve the employee experience, such as by streamlining the ticketing process or updating policies.
- Experience working in a fast-paced technology company
- 8+ years of HR experience
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities and to working with a virtual team
- Great organizational skills, high attention to detail, and an ability to complete competing priorities quickly
- Ability to interface effectively with professionals at all levels of the organization
- Must maintain confidentiality and use outstanding judgement on a daily basis
- A passion for understanding the business goals, finding solutions, and improving processes
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a positive interview experience for every candidate. If accommodations due to a disability or medical condition are needed, connect with us via email at email@example.com. As a company, we value fairness, helpfulness, transparency, leadership and build our teams around these values. Check out our careers page to get to know us better as you think about your next step at Carta.